Chapter 20

Next Day

I woke Up and Put on some clothes for school. Also I forgot today there was a Football game. I packed My different cheerleading Uniform and my different bow.

I Gave my my mom and Dad (He stayed for one day) a Kiss in the cheek and headed to my car ready for school

I Gave my my mom and Dad (He stayed for one day) a Kiss in the cheek and headed to my car ready for school. When I got there every girl in the cheerleading followed me. I Took Them to the gym to practice for a bit until the bell rang. After that we all went to Class. Just then I heard a scream my name. Behind me ran a girl with Brown hair and Brown eyes.

"Um Hi I am Stephanie"She says

"Um Hi I am Stephanie"She says. "Hi" I said smiling at her. "So Can I Please be in the cheerleading team and be your friend" She says in a way I couldn't say no. "Sure" I say. I just loved making friends. The girl walked with me and I think we had the same schedule and It was true we did.

fter class we still had 2 more hours until the game so why not practice with the girls. I Took Stephanie and the others to the gym. I Gave her a uniform and then started practice.

1 Hour and 55 min. Later

I was so freaking tired. I think I had loosed a lot of pounds because I was sweating like no one else. We headed outside and then the Game begin. I noticed Stephanie starring at Cameron and Cameron Back at her. I Love these kinds of stories. When the game was done Cameron Came up to me, Carla, Jane, And Stephanie. "Um Hi Samantha Who is this" He said. "Oh Hi Cam This is Stephanie" I said. He starred at Stephanie and bited His lips. He asked her if they can both yalk and she said yes. Then He took her hand and talked in a corner. Finally my Prince came.

Stephanie's POV

"So your Stephanie Right" he says. "Yeah" I say. He was so freaking Cute. I just wanted to hug him. "Are You knew in this school" He said with that smile. I bite my lips. "No well I was 1 week ago" I say. "Oh ok" He says. "Also I was wondering if you will like to go with the group to Six Flags" He smiles. "Yeah why not ok" I say.

Samantha's POV

"You Did Awsome" I said. He hugged me and I hugged him. Me and Aiden just loved hugging each other. He usually Carried me around. When The whole group gathered up We talked about our Day to Six Flags. I Hope It turned out to be a good day.

A/N: So guys I updated another chapter in the same day. Hope you like Stephanie and by the way Cameron is in chapter 10.
👍👉👇💌