Chapter 33

When we all where Done talking I asked one direction if I could take a photo with all of them. Then when that picture was done I asked little mix. I wanted to stay outside in the fresh air and that's what I did.

6 Minutes later, I see someone coming towards me. The person was wearing black I think and was running. Behind him where Other people. They stopped and then walked. I was so scared so I Dicided to go under a bench that was outside. I Felt some one sit in the Bench. I took a peek and see A man.

Then I recognize him and see Luke. In the Bench sitting there laughing At the others. I stand up and Stand there like I was there first.

"Um Lukey Look Behind You" Calum Said. I Looked behind me but do not see anything. "AHHHH" I hear Someone scream. "AHHHHH" I also scream. He had Scared the Crap out of me. " Who are You" I hear Ashton say. "I am......" I start thinking of a name to scare them. " I Am Monica the devils wife and If you tell anyone I was here My Husband the devil will come and kill you" I say. Inside of me I was Laughing all around and making fun of there faces. " Ok Ma'am We will not but please don't kill us" Says Micheal scared.

Luke was also sad and scared oh my gosh what the fuck had I done. " OH MY GOSH YOU SHOULD OF SEEN YOUR FACES" I say. " Hi I am Samantha and I am one of the students here" I say reaching my arm to greet them.
I stepped out of the Dark spot I was hidding and revealed my face. I couldn't Fucking believe I was talking to 5SOS ( 5 Seconds of summer). I put on my Fan Girl side and Took pictures with them. " Wait are more people coming" I said. " Um Yeah.Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas are coming" He said. When he had Said Cameron Dallas And Shawn Mendes I froze. Cameron Dallas Was My celebrity crush. Well I had a lot of celebrities crush but Cameron was my Second. Niall was my First. They left and I went inside with them.

I Fucking had to go to the Bathroom so I went to the bathroom. No one was in the hallways. I guessed No one had Came yet or they where all in the gym. I went to the bathroom In Back of the school which was the one closer to the exit. It was also the one almost no one used. When I was done I washed my hands. "Run" I heared some one say. Then I see a boy run in the Girls bathroom where I was washing my hands. "What The heck. Excuse me Mister this is the girls Bathroom" I said In a strict way. He turned around revealing Cameron dallas. It turned out he was playing Tag with Shawn. When He had found Shawn which I didn't expect to look for him in the bathroom, We took pictures and They also Signed My Phone case.

I headed to the gym and Searched for the others the group was sitting in a Big rounded table. There where 2 seats left over. I Looked at every one and Then see everyone but Austin and Becky. I Walked of the Gym and Looked around. I went in the computer lab and then to the Library and Find them in there.

Austin's POV

I whipped a tear from her face from what she had told me about. We wanted to talk to each other in private and away from loud noice.

Flashback

" Becky can I talk to you" I asked Becky. She nodded and I had the pleasure to take her hand and take her to the library. "Becky you know I like you and I will like you to be my Girlfriend" I said. " Austin I have to tell you something. I Can't. A few years ago in Middle school when you left To Nevada I had a boyfriend" She said stopping to wipe a tear from her cheek. " Weeks past and he seemed like the best Boyfriend in the world. One day in Math Class which was the only class Me and him where separated We had a Project of two people. I had to work with a Boy and When that class was done the boy who was named Alex Tought if we both could go to the Library and study. So we did and then My boyfriend saw us two in the library together laughing and Talking to each other. He got so pissed out and Punched Alex in the face. He got suspended for 5 Days and while I was walking home All Alone I see him behind me mad. He took me to an old abandoned house and Started hitting me And slapping me. Days passed and he told me If I told anyone that he hitted me He would come to my house and kill me. One day He took me to that abandoned house and Did the worst thing anyone could do to a Little girl like me. He Tried to Rape me. And From that day I think all boys are the Same" I couldn't believe a boy like him could abuse from a Girl like her.