Happy Birthday!

Aah! Summer! My favorite season, it's my birthday too. It's June 29th and I'm lying around all bored, I go and watch my animu. (Anime) Once it is late and go down and eat dinner. I call my mom, she and my sister won't be home till eleven. I stop eating cereal and decide to watch a movie. I decide to watch a happy, cute Pixar animated movie. I feel down and this will brighten my mood, I don't remember what movie it was but I felt less depressed. I went upstairs to text my friends or watch YouTube. I texted my friends for awhile till they had to go to bed. I still had nothing to do so I continued my Pokemon Nuzlocke. Once my mom and sister got home they watched some kids movie and went to bed. I stayed up till 1:00 till my other non-sleeping friend texted me at that point I decided to force my self to sleep. Once I woke up I was instantly happy, "Today's my birthday!" I was really excited for my friends to sleep over. Before they came my family gave me gifts and they were nice and brightened my day even more. Later my friends came over and we went to laser tag and had a blast. My friend won both rounds by triple seconds score. He would pretend to be on people's teams but them betrayed them. After laser tag my best friends came over to have a sleepover. Elais, Stephen,Brandon,Billy, and Matt. Matt, Brandon, and Stephen are easy sleeper so only me Elais, and Billy were left up and we played truth or dare, it was fun and a lot of secrets were found out. I now know Elais' crush. We stayed up till 2:00 and played other games too. In the morning they left but I got to see my presents, a bunch of them got me money so I decided to go shopping. I bought some new Pokemon plushes (yes I do collect Pokemon plushes, deal) I found a Litleo and an Evee so the Litleo was the only new one huh, oh well. I bought it and went home, I had hoped for more but I was just glad there was a new one. Later I thought about life and decided to watch TV because thinking is boring.