Chapter 3.

"Cessy!" Esme yelled, I came down, Miranda holding my hand, Nessie was bouncing up and down laughing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Alice came bouncing around the corner "We are going shopping!" she announced.

"Yeah!" Mir said, oh no.

I looked at Alice "What have you done with my daughter?" I asked, she smiled.

"Nothing!" she said, and she and Mir went to my jeep.

It was me, Mir, Ness Rose, and Alice that were going.

On my way to the car I heard the wolfs snapping at something in the woods.

"Oh-!" I said, and took off Caius following on my heels.

It was three, unknown, vampires I went up to the first one and kicked him in the stomach.

The second, a female, put up a fight, Caius helped me.

Then the third was attacking Caius, I went over and knocked him off of my husband "Get away from him!" I yelled.

Caius was laying next to a tree "Caius?" I asked, no answer.

"Caius!" I yelled, and ran over.

I held his head in my lap, even though we were far far away from the house I still yelled "Carlisle!" then, remembering, I took out my phone and called back to the house.

"Hello" Alice answered.

"Alice, its Cessy-" I was stopped mid sentence.

"Why did you run into the woods?" she asked, am I the only one with good hearing in this family? I wondered.

I ignored her "Caius has been hurt get Carlisle!" I practically screamed into the phone and hung up, oh lord I thought.

I held his head in my lap, I was crying on the inside, I knew it.

When they finally arrived, Emmet, and Edward lifted him up carrying him into the house.

When I got there I knew the volturi had arrived.

Jane hugged me, I almost thought I would break, yeah right.

I walked up and watched while Carlisle worked.

"He is just unconscious for a few days" Carlisle said, I was curled up in a chair beside the bed Caius was in.

"It will be okay" he said, and kissed me on the head.

And I remembered how I had gotten changed into what I am.

Romania, 1513

I was laying in a meadow, I had been attacked by one of the children of the moon.

My arm had been broken, blood was everywhere.

A man with blond short hair, that looked golden, had walked into the meadow.

"Are you okay?" he had asked.

I had not answered all I saw was him watching over me and eyes looking worriedly.

Then he had bit my neck, as if he could hear my heart stop.

Three days later, I had awoken, and the blond guy sat away from me in the grass underneath some trees looking at me.

"Who are you?" I had mumbled.

"Carlisle" he had said "And you?"

"Cessyanna Marigold."

He had smiled "Don't worry young one, I will not hurt you" he said.

Then he asked about my story and I had told him how I ended up on my own and about the meadow, he had nodded and understood, then he told me his.

About the Volturi and everything.

Then later on I had called him dad by accident.

"Its alright Cessy, you may call me whatever you like" he had said.

There was a dew times when I had called him a fare choice of them.

But, he was like a dad I had never had.

Then I remember my first hunt.

It was a Deer, which had out smarted me and I had went back first into mud.

Carlisle had chuckled.

"You will get the hang of it, eventually" he had said, and I did.

Present.

I remembered and smiled.

Three nights I sat in that chair, paced, and layed beside him on that bed, just waiting for him to wake up.

And when he did I had heard Caius mumble "Cessyanna" I was over in a instant at his side.

Alice, Jasper, Rose, Emmet, Bella Edward, almost everyone but. Ness, Mir and Esme, and the guards were in this room, Jane was though.

"Open your eyes, Caius!, look at me" I begged, and when he finally did, I took a step back.

They were blood red, and he was mad.

Everyone stepped back.

"I had it, if you would have just let me handle that fight!" he yelled at me, I was startled.

This was a new side of him, I have never seen.

"Caius-" I said.

"I could have killed that vampire if you hadn't of jumped in" he said, and glared at me.

I stepped forward, face red, now I was mad "My fault! You say its my fault? Caius! What has gotten into you!" I yelled "You were laying on the ground before I even pounced in!"

He was so mad, he punched the wall, pieces went here and there.

I shook my head, and bit my lip.

Then I ran out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry I got another chapter coming up :-). smiles.

Oh and by the way this is their only fight he apologises in the next.

But, guess what she does?

You will laugh.

See ya!