Chapter 6.

I was in a bad mood there reasons why.

One- Emmet sent me flying into a tree because I 'stole' his hunt, a bear.

Two- That wolf hasn't let me spend time with my daughter.

Three- Aro and Caius has been doing work, so I cant hug, kiss, or talk with my soulmate.

So I have been without them for three days because of three and two.

I didn't even realize I had broken a plate, and a piece was stuck in hand.

"Freak!" I yelled.

Everyone rushed into the kitchen.

"Are you okay, love?" Caius asked.

"I'm fine"I mumbled.

"Are you sure I could help Carlisle take that out and-" he started.

I fumed "I. Said. I. Am. Fine!" I yelled, and walked out and to Esme's 'secret' garden.

I sat on a bench she had there, and tried to get the piece of glass out.

"Need help?" a voice asked, I looked up.

Marcus.

"Please?" I asked my dad.

He picked it out and I winced I still have my human instincts, kind of.

"Thanks."

He sat beside me and hugged me, fatherly style.

"Now, Cessy, can you tell me what's wrong? Do you want to talk?" he asked.

I sighed "Its just that, I Haven't been able to see Miranda, or, Caius and have family time" I started "And Emmet threw me into a tree on accident because I took Hus 'food' and I would love to kick that wolfs butt because he won't let me see my own daughter" I paused "And Aro and Caius is helping Carlisle and Edward, Bella, and Alice try to find Derek, and I can't spend time with either, and I have been in my room drawing, and alone, and I can't take it anymore......I just I don't know, dad, its been three days without seeing them or anybody besides you, the guard, Emmet, Jasp, and Rose" I finished.

He sad smiled at me, and hugged me.

"Do you want me to talk to them?" he said, I shrugged not caring.

"You can always kick the wolfs.....butt" he said in a nice way "and steal Miranda away" when he saw it didn't make me laugh, he thought for a minute.

It was nighttime I stared out into the woods thinking.

"Look up, Cessy" Marcus said, I did.

Bats, I laughed "Now that's a coincidence" I said, because we are vampires, and I remember reading Dracula.

I remember asking Carlisle about bats.

He had said we cannot change into them.

"You know what?" dad asked.

I gave him a curious look.

"Bats are creatures of the night. And there are some called vampire bats, And" he praised a smile on his face "They love to ruin hair" he said, and messed up my hair, I shrieked and laughed.

He smiled "Did I mention especially if it has hairspray in it?" he asked, I shook my head, and fixed my hair.

I smiled "Thanks dad I needed to be cheered up" I said, and hugged him.

"Anytime" he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back up to my room after I talked a little while longer with my dad.

And drawed a picture of Caius and Miranda when she was a baby, she still is though to me.

I was coloring it when he came in and closed the door behind him and.......

Locked it!

I glanced up.

He was looking at me head to the side studying me.

"What's wrong Cessyanna?" he asked.

I didn't say anything, he sighed and sat on the side of the bed.

"Cessy, Marcus said you were mad because me and Mir hasn't been able to spend time with you" he said " is that true?"

I bit my lip "Yes, Caius I am going mad!" I said, and got up and walked to my window "Caius, I can't live without spending time with you or our child" he watched me.

"I will tell you what" he said, got up and came over to me "Me, you and Miranda will have a picnic in the woods tomorrow, would you like that?" he asked, placing his arms around my neck, and wrapped my hands around his arms, that were at my neck.

"Yes, but, the thing is" I said "How are we going to her Mir away from Jesse?"

He smiled "I have a way..'

Oh god, I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think he has planned?

Mwahahhahah :-) .

I will have a new chapter up tomorrow.

Thank you all for enjoying my books!

See ya!