Chapter 7.

"No" Jesse said, as we asked him over the phone.

"Come on, at least for a hour, she is Cessyanna's daughter" Alice said, I heard him sigh.

"Fine" he hung up.

"He has grown attached" Aro said, shaking his head.

I laughed and Caius said "Think about it this way, he will make a good guard dog" I slapped his arm, that was around me.

A few minutes later Miranda came in and ran up to me.

I smiled "Did you have a fun day with the dog?" Caius asked, I slapped his shoulder.

"Caius" I warned.

He smiled "Did you have a fun day at Jesse's?" I asked, she smiled and nodded.

Caius grabbed the picnic basket that had food for Mir in it, and we went off into the woods.

A little clearing near here we set out the stuff, and me and Caius sparkled because its sunny today.

"Momma pretty" Miranda said, touching my face, I smiled.

She looked thirteen but it was clear she acted six, kind of like Nessie, only it takes awhile for her mind to start.

"Yes she is" Caius said, staring at me.

"Daddy, you are not expose to sparkle, that is for girls, ain't it?" she asked, I laughed.

Caius sent me a look, and picked, Mir up and slung her around.

"I take it back!" she said, and he set her down, she laughed and sat beside me I handed her a sand which and a drink.

I smiled as she ate, and looked at Caius.

He was looking at me, as if remembering something.

'What?' I asked.

He smiled 'Just remembering our picnic in the woods when you tripped and dragged me along with you' he said, trying not to laugh.

'Ha, ha very funny Caius' I said through mind talk 'Wait and see if you get another kiss.'

He straightened up then, I smiled.

Miranda had quit eating, so I hugged her,but, not so hard, afraid I will squish her.

She giggled "Momma you won't hurt me" she said, and leaned into to me.

I knew that her power was to freeze people, but, can she read minds as well? I looked at her.

She was enjoying the apple juice Esme had packed for her.

"Hey momma?" Miranda asked, I nodded "Do you Abe a car?"

I smiled "Yes , a black jeep, I call it The Black Dynamite, that reminds me I need to work on it when we get back" I said, I head Caius growl.

I smiled and blew him a kiss, 'hey you worked with Aro for a couple of days without me seeing you' I told him, he shook his head.

That just made me sigh.

Miranda rested her head on the side of my leg, and took a nap.

"Cess, I don't know if you should work on your..." I cut him off.

"Aro will have work for you, so, I will work on my jeep, besides it needs fixing" I said

He nodded understanding.

Miranda woke up awhile later after me and Caius talked some more.

Then we headed back to the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it? Hate it?

See ya!