pun 22

yoongi's POV

whilst me and jimin were snuggling and watching the movie I would occasionally look at him. make sure everything was okay before removing my attention from him.

he looked so adorable staring at the screen in anticipation, not being able to wait to see what would happen next.

he looked up and smiled at me, and I sweetly, return the gesture. as I go to kiss his plump lips, he smirks and moves further up to connect our lips quicker.

ten minutes later we were in a heated make out session. we blocked out all the sounds going on around us, the movie, even the rain splashing on the window.

also blocking out the sound of his mother and father opening the front door, and opening the door to the room we were in.

Jimin's mom gasped and dropped the plant pot she was, for some unknown and probably bizarre reason, holding.

Jimin's father left the room to compose himself, while Jimin's mother was fanning her tears away with her hands.

it would seem jimin hadn't noticed the loud crash of the plant pot hitting the floor nor the loud gasp his mother made when jimin started tugging on the bottom of my shirt.

"I want this off." he whispered breaking away for a second only then to place his lips on mine again, "Jimin your mom and dad are literally over there." I whisper back. his eyes widen and he looked behind himself to make sure it wasn't true, but of course it was.

"I can explai-" he goes to say but his sentence is cut short, skin on skin connection echoed throughout the room.

she had slapped jimin across the face. I stood up from where I lay, "excuse me, what're you doing?" she stared at me in disbelief.

"what am I doing?! what're you doing? leave!" she yelled in my face, spit flying out of her mouth and onto my cheek. I wiped it off and glared at her. my once pale face was now decorated with a bright red hand mark.

"I was going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind" the tears starting to form in my eyes.

-
sucky chap byE
(I rewrote some of this bc it was rlly bad wat)