pun 27

it was a few hours later and yoongi had to go soon. he had work in the morning. it would also be better if he left when my parents weren't even aware he was here in the first place, too.

I bid him goodbye and he left. once again I was bored. he never calls or texts, and I don't want to bring it up, because causing problems between us would probably ruin what we had, and we had such a peaceful night I didn't want to disturb it.

forgetting about that, for now at least, I head to the kitchen. grabbing the first box of cereal I saw, off the counter, and pouring a generous amount into a large bowl. this bowl was primarily used for baking cakes, but i'm so hungry I don't care.

my stomach made the most embarrassing growl, luckily nobody had heard so I ignored it and began to shovel piles of cheerios into my mouth. my phone pinged. the first 'ping' in a long time. I sloppily drop my spoon back into the bowl, it sunk under the milk and I sighed but chose to ignore it for now. I unlocked my phone to see a message of a number which my phone didn't recognise. the message read: 'I miss you'.

I could only assume it was yoongi, he is my closet friend (and my boy friend) and was the last person I was with.

why is he using a different number?

choosing to set aside my queries, I text back, who i still assume is yoongi, with a, 'yeah, I miss you too, come see me again soon'.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and locked my phone. I started to search for the, which now would be sticky, spoon that was hidden under piles of soggy cheerios.

"I know you had yoongi over yesterday, jimin." my mother. "yeah? you weren't here anyway." I add.

"i'm not trying to start an argument, it's too early, here, he must have left this on the mirror for you to see."

she handed me a blue, sticky note with words scrawled in beautiful cursive hand writing,
"I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it"

my mother shakes her head reading it over my shoulder, she then scrapes the contents of my 'cereal' bowl into the bin.
-
I hate it when my spoon falls into the milk it gets all sticky :((
(btw this story is meant to be in lower case, and this isn't proofread)