Usual day

Hey :) I've been reading tons of books here on Wattpad and so here I am creating my own. But first I want you to know my grammar isn't great, English is not my first language. So I get my words mixed up easily. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

On the brink of hyperventilating, my reaction is to scream for Daddy. So I do. Please rescue me, please!

"Daddwee!" I cried clutching onto my teddy bear Leo, who probably if was real would have died of suffocation. Poor thing.

I can hear the sound of feet against the floor in a rush, getting louder as they get closer to my room

I can hear the sound of feet against the floor in a rush, getting louder as they get closer to my room. My door opens, and in comes my hero.

"Kylie, what's the matter baby, Daddy's here." Hearing his voice made me calm down slightly but feeling his strong arms pick me up made me instantly calm down. I nuzzled my head into his neck sucking my thumb, and murmur

"Scawee monstah"

"Oh dear, well daddy saved you didn't he princess? Why don't we get you cleaned up and daddy will let you sleep with him?"

I hadn't realized what time I had waken up, but I knew it was early. Let's try to have a dream about unicorns shall we?

Nodding in reply he carries me over to the changing table and lays me down. Leaning over he grabs Leo, placing him within my reach. Then proceeding with the cleaning process my soggy pajamas are pulled off and then my nappy. Afterwards he wipes my area down, making me feel all clean, like nothing ever happened. Picking me up without saying a word he carries me to his room. His room is huge, I love it. Stuffed animals are scattered around the room, I am proud to say that they are all mine. Might have a small obsession.

"I twired" A yawn escapes my mouth as I nuzzle into the crook of his arm as everything starts to fade away. Unicorns here I come!

"DADDY!" I woke up to my older sister yelling. Jumping straight up into a sitting position I instantly covered my ears. Did I get any sleep?

"DADDY" she yelled again. Perched right beside me is Dad, who's head is in his hands wiping the sleepies away. With no thoughts on Julia, I wiggle like a worm over to him, squirming in between the gap of his arm and his leg. Success, I have managed to place myself onto his lap, it's nice and toasty. Like a oven.

With an angry sigh he proceeds to lash out at her. "I am sick of your behavior, all you do is drive my wolf to fumes as well as me. Do you not understand that my attention doesn't all belong to you? As Alpha I am responsible for a whole pack as well as your siblings!" My daddy sighed, obviously not happy, nor in the mood to deal with her antics. I watched him roll to his feet and walk into the bathroom. I would have gotten out of bed just like him, but the floor seemed miles away to me. So instead I slid down onto the floor and toddled over to the bathroom door, with my thumb in my mouth. My nappy was full so I begin to wiggle around, the feeling was uncomfortable, cold and soggy and squishy isn't enjoyable. Excuse me, I need a changing! Like ASAP.

Daddy came walking out and before I could lift my arms up Julia screamed "Daddy"once again.  I watched as she ran up to him with her arms up in the air. I whimpered and began to cry not only was a stale diaper uncomfortable but she was being super loud and it was hurting my ears. Wolf hearing.

"Shut up brat" Julia sneered, hoping Daddy did not hear her. Well I hope he did. Daddy obviously did not because he made no effort to punish her for being a meanie to me. Bad Daddy!

That just made things worse, I sniffled and let the tears out. Wailing I crawled over to the bed and pulled a blanket down, which came on top of me. Curling up I sucked my thumb, why does my sister hate me my little brain wondered. Can't Daddy hear me wailing? Can't he see that Julia is being a meanie again? Why isn't he comforting me? Where is Leo? The thoughts rolled in my brain nonstop. It felt like eternity till I heard another noise besides my own cries that just seemed to mix in with Julia's screams. I wonder how she still has a voice.

As Julia continued screaming "Daddy", I tried to block all the noise out but it didn't work. Suddenly the blanket was lifted up and I saw Daddy, standing there with the blanket sliding to the floor off the bed, and him obviously annoyed. Uh-oh someone's not happy.

"Daddy!" I cry lifting my arms up, all I wanted was to be told everything is okay and that Julia won't be a meanie again. I'm innocent I swear!

"Shhh, Daddy is here baby" Daddy holds me tight and walks into the nursery placing me on the changing table.

"Why are you crying baby girl?"

"Juwwiea cwall me bwat and wa a meanie" I'm telling the truth dude.

Daddy's face got red, his eyes flashed another color quickly as he cleaned me up, then placed me in a new nappy. I let out a tiny sigh, hiding my head in the crook of his neck, relieved that I was no longer in a full nappy. Seriously it's like dragging an extra butt along.

Walking into the kitchen he places me into my high chair, and straps me in. Looking out the window I realize it is still dark outside. As Daddy walks back with a bottle in his hand towards me, I let out a yawn.

"I know you're tired Little One" he hands me the bottle, I can tell its warm milk

"I know you're tired Little One" he hands me the bottle, I can tell its warm milk. Sucking on the nipple of the bottle I can feel myself falling asleep, drifting into the land of dreams. All of a sudden two warm hands pick me up and cradle me, I know it's Daddy. My bottle is gone now, and I can hear daddy's every step as he walks up the stairs. Softness is underneath of me, the bed sinks in on the other side of me, and I instinctively grab onto Daddy, pulling myself onto his chest. That's the last thing I can remember before I drift off. Just me and daddy.