Chapter three

I knew Rosie was getting bored, she kept sighing to give me hints. I wouldn't give in though, she had to say the words. Funny, we was both really stubborn when we wanted to be.

"So..." I smirked trying to egg her on. She knew what I was doing cause she shot me a look, I shrugged and tapped my fingers on the sofa.

"I'm bored!" She finally admitted and we both stood up.

"Pub?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she nodded, she quickly disappeared upstairs and I grabbed my purse, I looked at what i was wearing, what's the point of dressing up just for a drink? I had no blood on me so I was fine how I was.

"Ready!" She shouted from behind me making me jump, I turned and death glared her. She shouldn't do that... It could've been anyone and if I thought it was a threat I would've killed her, no choice. Luckily, I know what she's like.

"Don't do that" I snapped and she nodded slowly, "I'll be the designated driver" I smirked and her face lit up, she loved to have a drink now and then. She ran to the car and got in. I walked normally to it, well... Human pace. I got in the car and she stared at me.

"Why are you being slow?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"I'm trying not to get caught..." I rolled my eyes and she nodded "Maybe you should do the same" I shrugged and drove off. When we got there I parked the car and walked in with Rosie, there was a band about to play... The instruments were set up on stage. Rosie sat down whilst I went up to the bar and ordered us both a drink, I had orange, She had Bacardi and coke. I sat down with her and looked at the stage, any minute now...

"Please welcome onstage... My Chemical Romance" I heard a voice say and everyone started clapping, who the hell is that band? Me and Rosie joined in with the claps and watched as 5 people came on stage. 3 of the men grabbed a guitar each, one went on the drums and the other was obviously singing. They started playing and you could easily tell they was a rock band, I did like some rock music. I suppose they was okay even though I couldn't really make out the song they was playing, maybe it was one of there's? I looked at the bassist and he kept looking over at Rosie, when I looked at Rosie... She was blushing.

"Oh god" I muttered under my breath and she stopped drooling over him.

"Um, hey" She shrugged not knowing what to say, she has a crush on a human, oh dear. This couldn't happen, Especially in our situation.

"Don't get involved with that" I ordered and she raised an eyebrow

"In what?" She asked rubbing her head, she knew what I meant.

"Love" I spat out and she sighed "Especially with a human" I muttered looking back over at the band and the singer was looking at me like he had never seen a women before. Weirdo. What was he actually looking at? Did I have something on my face? I could tell Rosie was smiling, I could see her out the corner of my eye. I looked at her and she was grinning...Stupidly.

"Not the only one" She whispered and I raised an eyebrow

"What?" I asked her

"I'm not the only one who has a crush" She shrugged and I frowned, I did NOT have a crush on that thing. I wouldn't mind drinking from him... He looked tasty... No I didn't mean like that! UGH! I shook my head and looked at the floor, I had too much going on right now, this did NOT help the situation. I swear I didn't have a crush, I'd feel something...Maybe I did, Iv'e felt so numb over the pass years because of my past, Because of our past. I didn't want to love again..It's just too painful. I won't love, simple.

The band stopped playing and they walked offstage, everyone clapped and me and Rosie finished our drinks.

"Another round?" I asked raising an eyebrow and she nodded.  Cash wasn't a problem, we'd steal it off our victims after we've drained them. I walked to the bar and ordered our drinks. When I looked back at Rosie, the bassist was sitting with her talking to her. Oh great, she's going to get too sucked in... Unless she wanted to drain him. I turned back to the bar and jumped as I saw the singer standing there smiling.

"Hey" He whispered and I stared at him, what the hell was he doing!?

"Hi..." I rolled my eyes and shot the bartender a look, why the hell was he taking so long? I swear they just get paid to doss around.

"I'm Gerard" He smiled holding out his hand and I ignored it. "So um, what's your name?" He asked and I clenched my fist.

"Francesca" I muttered and he smiled

"That's a nice name... Unique" He shrugged, what the hell was he trying to do? Make himself look like a Pratt?

"I have to go" I smirked grabbing the drinks the bartender FINALLY gave me. I walked over to Rosie and shot the bassist a death glare to get the hell out of my seat, he soon moved after passing Rosie something and walked off. I sat down and gave her a drink staring.

"Yes?" Rosie asked blushing like mad and smiling like a pleb, oh dear...She's getting herself involved.

"Rosie. Stop it. You can't be with him" I snapped and she frowned.

"Why? Can't I be happy because I'm a vampire!?" She shouted and I grabbed her arm pulling her outside. She stared at me angry and I frowned.

"YOU CAN'T JUST SHOUT STUFF LIKE THAT OUT!" I frowned even more and she gasped, I never really shouted at her...

"Why? Don't you know how much being a vampire fucks my life up? Hm?" She asked wiping away a tear quickly.

"I do know cause it has the same effect on me" I sighed and calmed quickly, I didn't want to scare her "Let's go home" I whispered and she nodded, tonight didn't really turn out that great, we should've stayed in.