Chapter Six

Francesca's pov

I woke up slowly stretching but keeping myself covered at the same time. I couldn't believe we stayed up most of the night! I looked round to see myself on the sofa in their front room, it was so comfy but I knew I had to get up to feed. I really was tempted to have a little taste of one of the guys but, something strange was telling me no, a gut feeling or maybe a sixth sense. I looked behind me after hearing a slight snore to see the familiar long jet black hair of Gerard covering his sweet face. Wait? What?! What am I saying? I shouldn't be falling for a human, I'm on the run and so is Rosie. I slowly got up making sure I didn't wake him and started to make my way to the kitchen. I saw a little note on the fridge and picked it up. "Francesca you can grab any food or drink you want from the cupboards its fine. Just gone out with Ray to grab some more food, won't be too long don't forget to tell the others before they worry. Frank." I smiled and started looking to find something to eat.

Ten minutes pasted and I heard slight footsteps on the stairs, someone was definitely trying not to be heard. I listened to their breathing and realised it was only Mikey. I listened to his heart beat longingly, oh how I wish I was alive again. I miss hearing my heart beat, feeling the warmth in my body. I wanted so much to be able to go out and see the sunlight again. Sniffing back tears I scolded myself for being so weak and pathetic. I'm a vampire now, a creature of the night; I can't go about moping about how I'm now dead. I'm not a depressing ghost.

He slowly walked into the kitchen as I started to make myself a coffee to keep my mind off our situation. He slowly stopped and stared at me, "Francesca? Is that you?" He picked up a small hard object and lifted it up. I turned around just as his hand began making its journey to my head. I kept a perfect poker face as he made his sudden stop and stared at me in shock. "It's you! I...I..." He stuttered meekly. "I was going to make Rosie breakfast I... in bed." I gave him an inquisitive look. Why was he making her breakfast in bed? I listened to his heartbeat as it got quicker and his heard his mind going at a fast pace.

"Why are you making her breakfast in bed?" I asked him slowly not sure if I'm going to like the answer. I studied his features carefully, his long brown hair sticking up at all angles. His deep brown eyes similar to Gerard's, I smiled to myself thinking of Gerard.

"I... I wanted to?" he lied to me. I heart his heart skip a beat.

"Tell me the truth Mikey. Why are you making her breakfast in bed?" I repeated myself sternly. What if he was going to poison her? Not likely but its fun to think up different answers to things.

"Fine... I like her ok? I absolutely love her! I think I may be falling for her, but please! Don't tell her. I want to make sure first, I want make sure I know she's the one I love." He started fidgeting from one foot to the other while playing with his hands. I heart his heart skip a couple beats as he shifted his feet. I fount it kind of twilighty how he fancied her and she was a vampire and him a human. But I couldn't let that change my mind. She can't go falling for a human, it's just not done. Only in fiction does a human fall for a vampire and vice versa. I started to turn my back on him making him and her some coffee each.

"Here, she likes her coffee weak with two sugars and milk. I hope you know what you're doing and what you're getting yourself into. I want you to treat her with respect and IF you decide to break that or to stop going out with her then I want you to come to me first and not destroy her heart." I chuckled to myself in my head; it's hard to destroy a heart that's not beating. He grew a big smile on his face then hugged me tight so hard that if I head breath I'm sure it would be gone by now. He let go quickly collecting some bread and cereal. Toast and cereal, not a bad one since it's his first time giving her breakfast in bed, I hope he's willing to help her though. Rosie doesn't eat much food when she hasn't fed for a while. He finished and put everything on a tray walking up to give it to her. I felt kind of happy she was going to be in a good mood, she can kill better when happy. It is a big risk though when it comes to her falling in love, she falls too fast too hard. I walked back after finishing my coffee and started to cuddle up to Gerard slowly. He was so warm; I could hear his heart beat so loudly. I wanted to live again so much, but how can I if I'm a vampire, no one can resurrect us.

I closed my eyes and began to listen to it closely while catching slight parts of the event happening upstairs. I heard his heart skip beats a few times and the odd hitch in the throat. I didn't mind either when I heard his heart racing faster and faster for a few minutes. Maybe she bit him so she could feed and the love thing was just a phase or trick. I smiled to myself while turning to face Gerard putting my hand on his chest and leg over his. Getting comfy I slowly nuzzled my head against his chest smiling to myself. His arms slowly moved round my waist and I began to be pulled closer to him. A smile curled onto his lips but his eyes remained closed. Confused I looked up at him closer. "Morning there beautiful how was your sleep?" He slowly nuzzled closer to me smiling more. I couldn't believe it! He was awake the whole time I thought he was asleep, that is just mean. I liked it, maybe now I will be able to see what else he can do...

Rosie's Pov (While this is going on.)

I woke up slowly realising that something was missing. I nuzzled the pillow frowning to myself and sitting up slowly in the warm bed. He had midnight black quilt with red skulls on it, the fabric was so soft you would never want to get out of bed. I looked round seeing Mikey missing. I looked down feeling a slight tug in my stomach. I hugged my stomach before hearing footsteps coming up the stairs slowly and carefully. I stared at the door zoning in on the door so I could pinprick what it was exactly. I heart a familiar heart beat and smiling to myself. Mikey. I quickly buried myself in the quilt pretending I'm asleep. He walked in his heart beating faster than normal and skipping a beat a few times before sitting on the bed with something. "Rosie, are you awake? Rosie?" He put down something on the side dresser before shaking me softly and gently.

I 'woke up and looked at him smiling. I looked at what he put down and saw a tray with two coffees', four slices of toast and some cereal. I hugged him tight wrapping my arms round him as much as I could. He hugged back slowly his heart beating faster, "what was that for?" He chuckled to himself putting his chin softly on my head.

"I... I just want to say thank you for letting me stay here and well... Being you." I felt him smile before pulling away. I settled myself on the bed crossing my legs in front of me. He looked down blushing and handed me the cereal bowl. I pecked his cheek gently before tucking into the delicious taste of chocolate orange flavoured shreddies. I really do love the modern world; the amount of progress we have made is amazing.

"Rosie... May I ask you something?" He asked shyly taking a small and slow bite out of the toast on the side.

"Yes of course Mikey" I smiled at him pointing to a coffee mug. "Is one of these coffee's mine?"

He nodded then slowly passed me one and looked down. "Do you want to go out of me t-tonight? I mean... If you don't want to I won't mind but you know... I mean..." I smiled and kissed his soft red lips gently before opening my mouth to answer him. "Mikey... I..."

A/N That is all for now our wonderful fans. :D I hope you liked this chapter for now. I am now in the middle of two guys that I swear I might kill if they don't shut up in a second, I have a earphone in as well. Oh dear... Someone help me! Tell me what you think Rosie should say, or what you think of the chapter. So, vote, comment, ENJOY! :D Battery out.