Chapter 7: All The Truths Come Out.

Thea's POV.

The crowd screamed for my Dad and Hiccup as my dd walked up to the viewing area for the chief. He laughed and talked as people got ready and then it was time. 

"Alright!" Dad yelled over the crowd to start his speech,"Now I can show my face in public again," my Dad joked and I laughed. Me, Hiccup, and Astrid were down with Hiccup to help him prepare. All Hiccup had brought from home was his helmet. I had told him the prophecy about us. He seemed shocked about it and then he started to wrap his his around the idea. I had also told him about how Gothie had stuttered at the last part. We stayed in silence for awhile and then I thought about GrayStream.

'GrayStream!' I called in my head.

'Yes, I'm here,' she called back.

'Something is going to happen today. I can feel it,' i said to her.

'I can feel it to,'

'What ever you hear or what ever Toothless says to you do not come out of the Cove. OK?' I asked.

'I promise,' and then I cut off the connection.

"Astrid," I heard Hiccup say," whatever happens make sure that they don't find Toothless," he turned to me," you to Thea."

"We will," Astrid said for me, I was about to cry because I was hoping Hiccup wouldn't die. The part Gothie stuttered about, I knew it had something about something bad happening. I knew it would happen to one of us.

"Just promise us that it won't go wrong,"Astrid said in a small voice.

"I promise," he told Astrid.

"And Thea I -," I cut him off.

"Don't promise me that. OK?" I hugged him and let a tear fall. Then Gobber came up.

"It's time Hiccup. Knock 'em dead," Gobber said gesturing Hiccup out. I watched him put on his helmet and walk out. The crowd got loud by the second and I let more tears come out, until it was cry with Astrid trying to comfort me. I cried in her arms like I was her younger sister.

Then I heard Astrid tell me to look up. I did. Hiccup was right there in the middle of the arena with his hand extended out to the Monstrous Nightmare.

"Hiccup," I whispered.

"Hey it's OK," I heard Hiccup say to the Nightmare.

"Stop the fight," Dad from up above in the viewing spot of the arena.

"No! We don't have to fight them, they're not like we think they are," Hiccup started to make his speech. This is what he was planning to do?! Try and make Dad change?!

"I said STOP THE FIGHT!" Dad yelled, he slammed his hammer down onto the metal that protected the people from the arena. I saw the dragon go from the relax position that it was at to enraged in seconds. 

"HICCUP!" Astrid yelled and opened a small hole under the gate I climbed through first and bent fire between the dragon and Hiccup to stop the Nightmare from eating Hiccup. People gasped and then the smoke cleared and I had a shield in front of the dragon and Hiccup.

"STOP!" I yelled more people gasped as they realized that I was the one who created the shields. Time slowed down and I lost control to the shields and the dragon went after Hiccup again. I tried again and again, I was to shaken up to hold a shield for more than a few seconds. Astrid had thrown a hammer at the dragon and it was chasing her now. I tried to stop it but I couldn't.

Then Dad opened the gate and grabbed me back, I tried to fight him, to help them. 

"This way!" he yelled and time sped up again. Astrid ran in, but the Nightmare stopped Hiccup by throwing molten lava in front of. I ran up to and bent it of the wall and threw it at the dragon. Again people gasped but I ignored them. Then Hiccup was caught under the dragon's claws.