Chapter 4- an unexpected friend

I'm baaack...
--------------------------

Jay was with his brothers, listening to their friends try to get Red back. The "talk" with the pigs had failed. Now the daredevil triplets had to find out where the pigs were holding Red hostage. It was going to be harder than they had originally thought...

Jake started talking.
"Where do we go?"
Jay remained silent. He knew, as all of the birds knew, that it would be game over if they were spotted. All three crawled out, making sure they were alone. As they touched the ground, the carriage that carried the 'surprise' eggs raised, heading towards a vat of boiling water. Jim let out a sigh of relief. They would have been goners if they were still on that thing. The triplets turned, coming face to face with...

Ross.

Ross initially looked shocked. He knew he was a pig, an archenemy of the Blues. But he decided to show them where Red was. He had second thoughts about this plan from the very first pitch given by Forman Pig. The Blues were backing away. He had to think fast.
"Wait! I...I wanna help you guys."
"We don't trust you..."
"You can trust me."
"Hmmm... If we CAN trust you... Then are there any other pigs around here?"
"No. I know where Red is."
"Hmmm... Ok. Any trouble, we'll be out of here faster than you can blink."

-------------------

So, sorry this chapter is a little late... Blame my writers block. (And Mum, as I had to tidy my room before I wrote this.) Until next time!