Chapter 10

Here it is folks. The grand finale. Who will win? Also sorry I haven't updated...
----------

Chuck had found the Blues and fought with all his might. After what seemed like hours of fighting, injuries and broken bones, they had beaten King Pig's remaining forces. Now, they just had to beat him. The monarch had grown weary in his old age, and was about to start fighting again.

Then, what seemed like a miracle, the impossible. The Mighty Eagle...  The birds and pigs gasped as he soared overhead, with a familiar face on his back.

"Red!" Chuck yelled. Then the M.E swooped and snatched up King Pig, whilst Red and the other birds watched as the disgusting ruler was dumped in the sea...

Bird Village

"We are so happy you're back Red!" Stella announced when they had arrived home
"It's good to BE back everyone!"
And with that, they enjoyed the rest of the evening, glad to know King Pig wouldn't bother them for a long time...

------------

So, that was it. I know it was anti climatic, but I was thinking about my next story. I also know I said I was writing a Danny Phantom fanfic next, but I decided to push it back a little so I could release my crossover next (it's called United) .Don't forget to  vote and comment!

-------------

Update!: I'm going away for a few days, so unless there is wifi where I'm going, I won't be posting for a week...