Ch 5: Lisanna

Time skip five years later

Y/N POV:
Natsu, Happy, E/N, and I were all sitting under a tree when we saw Lisanna and her siblings coming towards us.

"Guys guess what.  We are going on an S class mission." Lisanna exclaimed .

"What! That's not fair, we want to come too!" Natsu returned.

"If they want to to come that's fine by me." Mira said

"No way, I'm the man in this family that can protect you two on my one" Elfman stated proudly.

"But I want to battle an S class monster" Natsu whined.

"It's okay Natsu. It won't be long before you guys are going on S class missions, too" Lisanna said.

"We'll be waiting for you to come back." I happily said. 
Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna started walking away.
"Natsu! Y/N! I'll be back real soon" Lisanna yelled while raising the fairy tail sign. Natsu and I returned the gesture

"Make sure to bring back souvenirs" E/N yelled
"Fish would be best" Happy concluded.
The four of us watch Lisanna walk away with her siblings.

Time skip: 1 week

Natsu's POV:
It's been a week since Lisanna left, Happy and I were on our way to the guild to meet up with Y/N and E/N.  When we got there the everyone was crying and I saw Y/N consoling Mira, when she looked up at me the expression she had said it all.

Time skip: 2 weeks

Still Natsu's POV:
It's been two weeks since Lisanna's death and one week since the funeral.  Y/N and I were standing in front of the grave we just put up in front of the little house we built.

"She'll never miss a sunset from here" Y/N said with a blank expression.

"I don't think we can keep our promise, I don't we'll be able to find her this time" I was near tears at this point.

"We have to be strong for her sake, we have to live on for her,..." Y/N had little tears pricking the bottom of her eyes.

"...I wish we could've gone on more adventures as whole team though"

"Yeah"

We stayed their in silence as the sun set and the stars rose , wishing our third comrade was still here.