Ch 14: Stop the Bakas Before They Leave

timeskip to beginning of the Galuna Island Part

By the way you're an S-Class Wizard

Also I decided from now on you are an Etherion dragon slayer.

Y/N P.O.V

I opened the guild to see the whole place in an uproar.  I walked up to Mira, who was on the second floor.  "Hey Mira what's wrong one of the S-Class jobs have been stolen and we don't know who did it"  'There's only two people I know who would do that'  I was a little hurt they didn't invite me.

 "I know who did it, I saw a little blue cat, trying to act all sneaky, take a job and fly out the window" Laxus said with a snarky tone.  "And you didn't think to tell anyone!  That must've been Happy"  "Hey don't blame me!  I wouldn't dream that Natsu would break the rules" Laxus said sarcastically.  Now Mira was glaring at him, just like she used to do before- "Uh Oh.  It's been a while since you looked at me like that"

Everyone in the guild started muttering and gossiping about Natsu, Happy, and Lucy.

"Enough!!! Laxus you are the only one strong enough to bring them back!" Gramps yelled

"Actually Gramps I'd have to disagree." I said coolly while walking towards the guild's exit.

"Wait I coming with you" Gray said running after you.

"Alright lets go"

time skip to Hargeon 

Natsu's P.O.V 

We were trying to convince a sailor to give us passage to Galuna Island.  We have to do this.  I have to prove myself to her.  I have to prove myself to Y/N.  Then suddenly two arms wrapped around mine and Lucy's shoulders.  "We found you".  I turned around to see Gray and Y/N.  "Come one Gramps wants you back at the guild" Y/N said sternly.  Uh Oh, she's never stern except when she's really mad.  "You better come with us because the next person they'll send is Erza!" Gray stated making Happy, Lucy, and I to shiver.

"Gray!  Y/N! Save me! they forced me to come!"  Happy cried.

"You little lying backstabber!" Lucy whined.

"There's no way we are going back.  We're going on this mission"  I screamed in Gray's face.

"Wait if your wizards then I'll gladly take you to the island" Bobo, the boat man said.

"Natsu, if you come back now you may not be kicked out of the guild"  Y/N said with a plain expression as if she didn't care one way or the other.  It kinda hurt a little.

"Kicked out!  I don't wanna be kicked out!!!" Lucy screeched.  I then sucker punched Gray in the gut, knocking him down to the ground.  Y/N then giggled to herself a little and picked up an unconscious Gray.  "I was waiting for you to do that." Y/N said with her signature cute smile.

The three of us stared us dumbfounded.

"You little lier!!!" 

"Ha Ha! I fooled you"  She said already walking to the boat.  "Alright let's go.  We have some time before they'll send Erza, so lets go."

We all piled into the rowboat and started our journey to the cursed Island of Galuna.

A/N:  Sorry for such a short chapter.  Had a lot of homework and bad allergies.