Chapter 9: Titania Erza

(Y/N) POV
Lucy and I were sitting at the bar when Loke came over and started flirting with Lucy, but when he noticed she was a celestial wizard he went running for the hills. Poor Lucy was utterly confused.  Mira told us that their was a rumor about Loke having an unhappy ending to a relationship with a celestial wizard.  Mira, Lucy and I went on talking when Loke burst through the doors shouting that Erza was coming. Everyone started freaking out. I checked if my hat was on right (You got this from your dragon. If you don't want a hat then you can change it, but I'm keeping it). When Erza finally came in she started critiquing everyone. But the scariest thing that happened was....
...
Gray and Natsu pretending that they were best friends, then to make it worst Natsu started acting like Happy.

"Gray, Natsu, (Y/N) I need you to come with me on a mission. I heard a rumor that the dark guild Eisenwald is making trouble. You three are to help me stop it." Everyone started whispering about the new team. I heard Mira say that we might be the strongest team.

Time skip brought to you by Tamaki playing the piano

Lucy's POV
Natsu, Gray, (Y/N), and I were at the train station waiting for Erza to arrive. Mira asked me to tag along to help (Y/N) keep Natsu and Gray from fighting when Erza wasn't around. But we quickly decided that it was hopeless.  Erza arrived with a mountain of suitcases.

When we got on the train (Y/N) had to drag Natsu on because of his motion sickness. Why can't he be more dignified like (Y/N). I mean one could tell she was suffering too, but she tried to put up with it. Finally Erza knocked Natsu out. Erza explained to us the situation with the dark guild and we figured out they were going to use the death flute lullaby. We soon got to our destination, but we accidentally left Natsu on the train.
Oops.