Chapter 13: Defeating Lullaby

3rd POV
Kageyama made it to the building where the guild master meeting was being held. "This should be close enough, soon we'll get our revenge"

Kage then heard a noise behind him. It was a short, old man "wow these ladies are beautiful, female wizards have certainly changed from my day" wait a minute that's Makarov from the fairy tail guild. Why do I keep running into these flies? Kage thought
Makarov then turned out and was startled to see Kage standing there "I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was research on female wizards and completely innocent" "I don't care what you were doing". Makarov then noticed the boys injuries. "You've been badly wounded boy, you should be in the hospital". Kage decided to act innocent "I know sir but they wouldn't let me play my flute" "That's one creepy flute kid" "Oh, but it makes a beautiful sound, would you mind if I played something for you" " Sure boy, but don't take too long".

At this point Natsu, YN, and the rest made it too a hill and were watching the whole thing. "Oh no! He's going to play the flute for the master!" YN screamed. "We have to get down their" Erza commanded, but then Master Bob of Blue Pegasus grabbed Natsu and Gray "Shh the good part is coming up". Master Goldmine of Quattro Cerberus was there too.

Back with Kageyama and Gramps
"What's taking so long boy?" Makarov asked. This is it. This is where we finally get revenge. Everything changes here. "Nothing will change. You can't change the fact that those who are weak will stay weak, and getting revenge won't give you your rights back." After hearing this Kage dropped Lullaby and fell to the ground.

"Fools!!! I grow tired of listening to your stupid affairs" a voice said, but then transformed into a massive monster.
"What are we going to do!" Lucy screamed "look here comes the army" one of the guild masters shouted. The army took one look at the giant and ran for the hills. "You cowards!!!" YN shouted.
"Hehe looks like we'll have to beat this ourselves"
Time skip to after fight scene (don't really remember what happened)
"Wow only the four of them took it out!" "They must be really powerful" the guild masters were praising the fairy tail wizards left and right, but at the same time everybody shouted, "THEY WENT OVERBOARD!!" And chased the wizards away