19 - Jacob

I'm driving Chloe, Bond, Ella and Matilda to Manchester, while Dad, Ethan, Ilsa, and Benji drive another car far, far behind us.

     "How much longer do we have?" Bond asks, sitting beside me in the back.

     "Fifty-eight minutes." Chloe looks at her watch.

     "Thank God we're almost here." I say.

     "Ella, you remember everything I taught you, right?" Bond glances at her from behind.

     She nods. "Yes. I always have."

     Bond smirks. "I've never been so proud of you."

     "Thanks dad." Ella looks like she's about to cry again.

     Chloe pat her on the shoulder. "Hey. Everything will be fine."

     She smirks at her, and hugs Chloe. I know Chloe's surprised about that, since she looks wide-eyed.

     "Thank you." Ella says.

     "You're welcome."

We finally arrive in Manchester, and park by John Ryland's Library. The parking lot is huge and packed with cars. I'm surprised we even found a parking lot. I step out of the car, taking in fresh air.

     "Ready to die?" Chloe asks.

     "Don't scare me like that."
      "Come on. With a mission like this, we may not even step out alive!"

     We're interrupted by Ethan reuniting with Luther.

     "Ethan!" Luther exclaims, walking over to Ethan in the parking lot.

     Ethan greets him, with Ilsa by his side. "Glad you be here."

     They do what I call the "bro hug". Grab their hands, pull each other close and pat each other on the back. Guys always do that.

     "So, how's your baby girl?" Luther asks.

     "Good. She's coming pretty soon." Ilsa says.

     Chloe shakes her head. She's been pretty mad that Ilsa's having a baby. I'm guessing it's because she won't get as much attention as that baby, but Chloe says it's because she doesn't think it's right for them to have a baby. "Let's just go."

     I shrug. "Ok."

* * *

     We enter the library, only to find five bombers pointing long black guns at us. And they're still wearing those stupid devil-like masks.

     "Oh crap." Benji and Chloe say all at once.

     "No kidding!" Matilda replies.

     "We're doomed!" Benjie exclaims.

     "SHH!" Bond hisses.

     Bond is still not warming up to Ethan. He scowls at Ethan, probably still wanting to run through him. Ethan just wraps an arm around Ilsa, pointing his gun.

     "I've never seen someone so worried about me, till I meet you, Chloe." The bomber in the center says.

     "I'm not worried, I'm just doing my job."

      "Everyone has one." Ethan agrees.

     "Chloe, have you wondered why Bond hasn't wanted to kill you?"

      He's right. He hasn't had the urge to slam Chloe's head through a brick wall, but he always treats Ethan like the worst thing that's ever happened since Kanye West and the Kardashians.

     Chloe and I can't help but look at Bond.

     "Why?" She asks.

     "You were mine once." Bond says.

     Ethan's face turns pale.

     "Ethan, what is he talking about?" Ilsa questions.

     "Dad what's going on?" Ella asks.

     Chloe squints. "What do you mean?"

     "I loved you like you were mine. Because you were. When your mom faked her death, I rescued her. And she was a few weeks pregnant with you."

     How is that even possible? She found my dad first, right? So many questions are racing through my head. Chloe drops her jaw. We all look at both of them. I know everyone's in shock like me.

     "So... I'm Chloe Bond?" She stutters out.

     "You always were."

     Chloe looks at Ethan, having tears stream down her cheeks. And Ella's mouth is hung wide open like mine and everyone else's on our side.

A/N: Da-da-DUM! Plot twist! I'll update ASAP!