20 - Chloe

"No. Chloe Esmerelda Bond." Bond corrects.

I've been living a lie my entire life. For years, I thought I was Chloe Hunt, daughter of Ethan and Julia Hunt. But I'm not. I'm daughter of James Bond. 'Dad' just stole me.

"Chloe, he's lying." 'Dad' says.

"No. You're the one that's lying, Dad. And you knew it."
"Chloe I didn't know-"

"I trusted you and you fed me lie after lie! So you're not 'Dad', you're just Ethan Hunt. A stranger. " I get shot in the arm, and I fall on the ground.

"CHLOE!" Jacob kneels by my side. "Are you ok?"
"I'm fine." I grunt.
"Kill them. Everyone." The same bomber orders the others. "Looks like you won't live in these secrets of yours."

Jacob pulls out his gun, shooting at them. He kills two of them, while everyone else shoots and fires. I can't keep track of whose dying or fighting anymore. I'm too distracted by the sounds of guns.

He puts his gun away, then carrying me off of the ground. "C'mon, we have to get out of here!"
I shake my head. "No. I can still fight, even with an arm that's just been shot."
Jacob pauses. "You sure?"
"Yeah. Just put me down."
He nods, kneeling down and putting me down like I'm some baby. I get up, and the same bomber takes off his mask, revealing his true colors. It's Juniper. We're all in shock. Now I feel like wanting to drag Juniper to Hell.

"Juniper?" Ethan asks.

"You turncoat!" I say. Too many shocking things are happening. I feel like my head is about to fall off of my shoulders.

Juniper gives a smirk that I want to kick off of his face. "Turncoats know what they're doing. They also know who'll win the battles at the end of the day. Like Benedict Arnold." He points his gun at me.

Bond shoots his hand. Juniper winces, dropping the gun.

"Benedict Arnold wasn't as bad as you are! Can you imagine what Hunley would say to you?" William asks.

"I don't care what Dad has to say." He keeps on grunting. "Whatever he thought of me, I threw it away once I joined these guys."
"Juniper, you're making a big mistake. It doesn't have to be this way." Ella says.

He scoffs. "It wasn't a mistake. It was a miracle."

I look around. The four other bombers are dead. But then another shot is fired. My lack of attention caused someone to die.