Never Forget You

"Zayn are you sure about this man?" Harry asked for the sixth time. Baby Lux was in danger of dieing if they didnt lend her a kidney. Zayn was the only one suitable for her. He wanted to give it to her not matter what the risks.

"Zayn Malik they're waiting for you." Came out a man who looked like a doctor. Zayn got up from his seat nervous.

"Zayn you know we love you all of us dont forget." Liam said sadly as all the boys including Lou and her husband gave Zayn a hug. "Zayn before you go out there I want to say thanks for doing this for my daughter, we'll be waiting here for you." She gave Zayn a strong cozy hug.

"See you later lads." Zayn spoke as he walked into the surgery rooms out of a sight.

Zayn was laid down on the uncomfortable bed as he was taken inside the room.

The surgeons got on task and started to take out one of his healthy kidneys.

~ 2 hours later ~

"Baby Lux how are you?" Lou and the boys asked happily. Lux was better and with life. She didnt say nothing, but only smiled.

"Hey man." Liam said softly as he and the others came up to his fragile, pale body. His heart rate was normal and so was everything.

"We just wanted to say that thanks to you Baby Lux is ok. " Louis whispered as a tear fell down his sobbed cheek.

"Yeah Zayn your a hero.When you get up from this bed people will look up to you." Sobbed Niall.

"Our fans are gonna be proud just like we are right now lad." Added Liam.

Suddenly, Zayn opened his eyes slowly. His lips were blue and chapped.

"Zayn your awake!" Harry breathed.

"Never......." Zayn was having trouble speaking " forget.." "....me."

His eyes slowly started to close.

With that the the heart monitor sped up and stopped.

"ZAYN,ZAYN WAKE UP MAN PLEASE ZAYN!!!!" The boys yelled shaking him thinking it would make a difference.

The doctors and Lou came running in.

Niall was sobbing like crazy while Harry was on his knees wishing this was just a dream.

"ZAYN !!!" Lou screamed hugging Liam and Louis better.

All they saw was a lifeless guy who was onced named Zayn.

A guy who gave up his life for a baby girl.

A guy who was once in the biggest boyband in the world.

A young guy who had many years to live and was living his dream.

A guy none of the people will never forget.

"Rest in peace Zayn." The boys said when the white covers were covering his face.

"We will never forget you man."

*~*~*~*~

A/N

IT MADE ME CRY JUST TYPING IT !! :'(

xC i hope this never happens NEVER !