Attention! Local News

One Directions' EX members Niall Horan and Liam Payne...

While fans and other people are suffering their split Liam Payne and Niall Horan had a fight in the airport from Manchester. Rumors say they fought because Niall's wife Rose, 26 cheated on him with Liam.

Liam's second daughter is suffering from a kidney loss. They might have thought that it was in Liams genes. "My family and I are having a rough time , the band splitting , Harry's death and Louis suicide its just really hard." He then breaks down to tears.

Harry Styles Death and Louis Tomlinson's commits suicide?

One by one the biggest boyband ends by in a way we never thought. After 1D's band members give the hurtful news about their split up fans over the world become devasitated.

Right after Harry Styles' 25th birthday rumors said he was driving back home extremely buzzed. Police officers and investigators say he was in a car accident because he was drinking and driving?

The fans ,One Direction's ex members and family were deppressed over Harry's death. But we couldn't leave out Louis.

After saying their last good bye in Harry's funeral Louis Tomlinson didnt want to leave. Harrys death affected him the most.

Mid Febuary Louis Tomlinson does something none of us would ever imagine.

He takes his own life away.

Dear who ever reads this,

I cant take it anymore. Life without Harry is difficult I cant be here any longer. The day I found about Harry's death my heart stopped beating. I swear I became numb. I decided to call him to see if it was true. I guess it was because the only one who answered was a police officer. When I was at the hospital doctors telling me that he couldnt make it. I swear I started to cut every day. I was deppressed and the boys were telling me to get therapy.

What's the point of therapy now. My life without Harry is useless. I remember when Harry and I always messed around in interviews oh and dont forget the video diaries

She's miinneee !!

Remember Harry?

I wrote this letter to let everyone know that I'll be at a better place with Harry.

Dont cry for me,tell my family I love them. Oh and dont forget to tell the fans to keep eating carrots.

Lots of love ,

Louis William Tomlinson xx

This letter was found next to Louis' dead body.

We will miss you Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

Heaven gained two talented angels.

R.I.P boys

*****A/N*****

whos crying now ? I know I am :'(

Remember this is totally fake and I hope this never happens o:

Go ahead and check out my One Direction comedy.

-Jenni