Just 20 Years Ago...

2034 (20 years later)

You were driving your kids to school as you listen to songs on the radio. The song finishes as the person begins to speak .

"Approximately 20 or so years ago existed a boy band who changed many teenage girls..."

Your daughter age 12 was listening intensively she had no clue on who they were. Memories as when you were once a teenager spread around your brain. The moments when you'd wait all night for their music videos to come out. The moment when you'd tweet and hope one of them would follow you on twitter but, they never did. That moment when you'd stalk them through magazines and websites,or that memory when you'd get jealous of the girls they'd date.

You smiled at all those moments the guy on the radio continued .

"They were number one in all the countries from Europe to Japan. I remember when girls also known as directioners used to get crazy over them.Haha it's just the memories,the moments,the achievements these guys accomplished was incredible."

You continue to listen as a small tear was threatening to fall.

"These boys I'm talking about..." He continued "were One Direction .. Unfortunately the men suffered a plane crash . None of them survived."

You couldn't believe what you heard. Imagine yourself in 20 years hearing about one direction 's death.

"Mommy who were they?" Your daughter asked.

Your eyes blurred your vision as tears streamed down your face.

Oh who were they?

They were your life.

They were amazing.

It was impossible to explain to your daughter about one direction,your angels now.

"Mom who's one direction? Why are you crying?"

Your oldest daughter became to worry. You stopped the car as you reached their school. You didn't want to cry in front of them.

"See you later girls."

You said as you gave them each a peck on the cheek as they left the car towards school. As you were driving you decided to refresh your memory. You drove to the park and sat down up a hill. Starring into the early morning you though about your younger years.

Who were they? Your daughters question appeared in your head. Who would imagine your teenage hood all time band dead. You reached your pocket and pulled out a picture.

Your favorite picture of one direction . Smiling you couldn't forget what these boys did to not just you but to millions and millions of girls. Harry, Niall , Liam, Zayn and Louis.

Just 20 years ago they were making number 1 on the bill boards.

Just 20 years ago they were taking photos and making music videos.

Just 20 years ago they stopped many girls from committing suicide.

It was all just 20 years ago.

The radio started playing a song.

Their song " Forever Young".

Starring down at the picture with the boys .

You smiled to yourself with tears pouring down your eyes .

One thing appeared in your mind . The only thing you thought .

"I will never ever regret liking one direction. Harry , Niall , Liam , Louis and Zayn you change my life and even though your never going to hear this remember all of us are never ever going to forget you ."

Going inside your phone you went on YouTube and searched up "one direction video diaries ." Clicking on the first diary you began to watch it .

In your heart One direction will always be

Forever young.

********

A/N

:'(

VOTE , comment

Are these imagines really making you cry or not ? Please tell me I need to know /.\

Really I need to know your opinions on theses imagines I feel like nobody likes them :/

Fan me !