Better Place Now

Before you read this, I suggest you to play the song "Moments" while your reading.

*~*~*~*~*

From the moment he asked you to marry him to the two kids you both had together your life with Niall Horan was incredible. You had twins; a boy and a girl that are 5 years old. Your life with Niall couldn't have gotten any better.

But it all changed.

Looking down at the flowers you brought you place them down towards Niall's grave stone. His name printed clearly against the stone.

In Loving Memory Of

Niall James Horan

1993- 2021

"If I could do it again, I wouldn't change a thing."

R.I.P

That quote carved on the stone was what he said before his last concert with the boys.

You smile softly as you re-read his headstone. Tears traveled down your cheeks. Placing the bouquet of flowers down next to the others. You hug your children who were crying softly. It has been a month since your husbands death. A month since your last real smile. It all happened so fast. Every Sunday Niall's family would come visit him they would come bring him some flowers and candles and, just talk to him.

The boys were torn apart. Niall was too young to die. You lay your head against his stone and close your eyes. Stopping, the years from spilling. All those memories you had with him.

Who knew after he was leaving the concert instead of coming home he was coming to his death?

Your kids are not the same without their daddy. Everyday they would ask you why? You would ask yourself the same thing.

Why?

Before, the accident your family and you were waiting for Niall to come home hug his kids, kiss you on the lips and say "I'm back."

But, instead he never came home. You didn't have a chance to say goodbye.
Neither did the kids. How are they going to live without their father?

How are you going to raise them on your own?

Niall was a guy full of life and love to give to everyone. He adored his family and fans.

He didn't deserve this.

As a matter of fact nobody did.

Your eyes filled with tears you started to think of all the memories.

Your first time with him.

Everything.

While other women kissed their husband on the lips, you would have to kiss your husband against the grave stone.

On Father's Day other children would bake cookies for their fathers while, yours had to visit the graveyard just to visit theirs.

If only you had a chance to take back time.

You bent your head and give a small peck against the stone next to Niall's name. As you stand up and grab your children you walk away looking back once more.

Putting on a fake smile for the world hiding your pain. You blink as you sadly start humming the lyrics to 'Moments'.

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love,my heart is breathing for this

Moment in time ill find the words to say,before you leave me today

"Goodbye baby."

You whisper as you take one last glance at his headstone surrounded by flowers.

"Make sure to save us a spot in heaven." You smile as a tear falls down,marking the ground.

"Mom will we ever see him again?" Your baby girl asks. You smile as you gently squeeze her hand.

"When it's our time we will."

"We love you daddy." Your children speak as they hop in the car.

He may be gone but not forgotten.

He is at a better place now.

*~*~*~

A/N

Damn I'm crying :'( just typing it

So if your crying I want you to check my one direction comedy, just to make you happy again.

Well I feel like this is the saddest one for me I couldn't see my computer screen with my blurry vision.

Yes, I was crying while typing it xD

Well fan, comment , vote

Ill appreciate it :)