OC/Your Powers

Charles Xavier- You/the OC can regenerate ice from your hands, turning anything into a subzero temperature within seconds. You also have the ability to heal yourself from almost any wound.

Hank McCoy/Beast- You/the OC can obtain electricity from any power source from around you to use it to your advantage, sending an electric current through your opponent.

Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver- You/OC have the ability to shoot fire from your hands. Your hair lights with a golden fire leaving a trail of golden embers behind you

Scott Summers/Cyclops- You/OC have dual powers. The first being the ability to turn an object to any other object of your choice. The second being the ability of telekinesis.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- You/OC have the ability to cloak yourself with invisibility. This can help you escape and sneak up on your opponents. You can help cloak people that you place your hand on.

Alex Summers/Havok- You/OC can control machinery that's around you. You also have the ability to control minds and make people see things that aren't there. Both powers only last for only several minutes.

Erik Lensherr- You are similar to Nightcrawler where you can teleport. The only difference is your smoke is black. You can teleport to places that you see and that you've been. Some people wonder if you and Kurt are related.

Warren Worthington/Angel- Your a shapeshifter. You can turn yourself into any animal or human being that you can think of. These include any animal of any size and even a celebrity or person you've never met.

Raven/Mystique- You have the ability to freeze and go back in time. You can go to anytime period, past or future, of your choice just by thinking hard about. You can also transport other people and make them see the world when it's frozen.

Jean Grey- You have the ability to fly. While in the air you can do extraordinary things. While in flight you have super strength and you have top notch acrobatic skills.

A/N So I just wanted to say thanks for reading! And again if there's a character that you like that you didn't see, let me know and I will add them as soon as I can ✌🏻️❤️