Something Embarassing That You've Done

Charles Xavier- You always tend to forget that Charles can read your mind at times. Most of the times the things you say aren't that embarrassing except for one time. Charles had gotten out of bed and his hair was a mess and he looked really tired. Apparently you were staring too long so he entered your mind to see what you were thinking. And at that exact moment you said "Wow, he looks gorgeous even when he gets out of bed." He then said aloud, "Well then I should look like this more often."

Hank McCoy/Beast- After Hank had his embarrassing moment(in the previous chapter) you were left with no shirt to change into since yours was drenched in sweat. You saw a grey shirt with a pocket on the back of Hank's chair. You didn't really think about to much so you just put it on. He walked in a bit later and stopped to look at your shirt. He asked if it was his and embarrassingly you said yes and apologized. He said it was fine and that you look good.

Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver- You had always admired Peter's sense of style. After all, you both enjoyed the same bands. One thing in particular that you liked was the color of his hair. You decided that since you guys were gonna be a team that you would have a piece ,so to speak, of him on you. Instead of dying your whole head, you chose just the tips. You didn't exactly follow the directions carefully and it came out purple. Peter laughed and you told him it wasn't funny. He eventually helped you get it to the color you wanted.

Scott Summers/Cyclops- Before Scott had his glasses made, he always wore a bandage. Well, when they had just first made them, they were sitting there and you thought they looked cool. Before Scott came, you decided to try them on just for fun. Well apparently you were thinking of animals while you took them off, because as soon as you know it, they turned into a rabbit. It took everybody hours just to find and catch the rabbit. You apologized to everyone and Scott laughed that he liked the rabbit better.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- You had gotten a bit frustrated that Kurt didn't like his features. Well one day you and Kurt were sitting outside and he saw some students playing catch. Kurt commented that he couldn't because he only has three fingers. Unknowingly, you just grabbed his hand that was on the bench and awkwardly held it in yours. You hadn't exactly done this before, so your hand was quite shaky and sweaty. Kurt's cheeks turned a brighter shade of blue and yours red. You released, but his hand found its way back to yours.

Alex Summers/Havok- Alex was taking you on a friendly trip to a restaurant even though you both kinda thought it was a date. The table you were sitting at had a perfect view of the kitchen. You thought it would be a good idea to make the stove move. You told Alex and he said it would be funny. Well you had the stove moving for a few seconds but something must of went wrong. The whole thing started sparking and jumping all around. The cooks and customers ran out. The stove eventually burst into flames. You were scared to see Alex's reaction, but he was actually laughing.