Your First Date

Charles Xavier- Charles was always the cliche romantic guy, and he settled for nothing but the best. He had scheduled a classic dinner reservation at the best restaurant he could find in the area. He treated you with flowers and a walk in the town afterwards. You loved Charles gentlemen qualities and classic date nature.

Hank McCoy/Beast- Hank was a nerd and you know it, so you had somewhat of an idea of what your first date was to be like. Not that you minded of course. He had settled on taking you to a space presentation at the local planetarium. You loved the fascination and look in his eyes as he explained his theories to you. You even held hands while viewing. The date ended with him buying you a necklace of Saturn in the gift shop.

Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver- Peter was all about fun and what's more fun than a concert? Before taking you to a local music festival Peter treated you to a pizza at his favorite restaurant. He even took you in the arcade in the back of the pizzeria. You beat him at a game of dance dance revolution even though he insisted that he let you win. Finally you ended the date under the stars on a blanket listening to the best of rock music.

Scott Summers/Cyclops- Scott wanted to give you the classic, yet romantic first date. You both were into comic books and superheroes so Scott settled on the latest hero movie at the local theater. Scott made you laugh on multiple occasions, your favorite being the cliche, pretending to stretch but I'm actually purring my arm around you. You welcomed that with a giggle and a cuddle of your own.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Kurt wanted to show you more of his German culture since you showed him so much of American culture. Unfortunately since he couldn't actually bring you there yet, he settled for a local German restaurant where he taught you about the different foods and pastries. Afterwards the two of you fell asleep watching a movie in you're dorm room back at the mansion.

Alex Summers/Havok- Alex knew you were a bit nerdy, after all you obsessed about comic books and characters that you loved. Luckily the local comic con was in town so he purchased two tickets. After he surprised me with the tickets you insisted that you two cosplay as some characters so you went as Mary Jane and he went as Peter Parker. The both of you even won best couples cosplay.

Erik Lensherr- Erik wanted to give you a simple yet romantic date so what better than a picnic. Erik picked the most beautiful park around and made and assorted lunch of sandwiches and fruit. By the the time you two finished your outdoor dinner, the sun had already fallen. You ended you're date gazing at the stars.

Warren Worthington/Angel- Warren had a different idea in mind for a first date. He didn't want a typical date, he wanted something different. A local MMA event was in the area, and being a fighter himself chose that. You surprisingly enjoyed the whole thing and Warren took you for a drink afterwards.

Raven/Mystique- Raven was an outgoing and fun person so for your first date with her she decided to take you dancing. The club was exclusive and modern playing upbeat dance music. You and Raven even slow danced to one slow song the DJ played.

Jean Grey- Jean loved art so you chose to take her to a local art festival in town. There you bought her a small pice of art for her dorm room and she bought you a handmade bracelet at one of the sellers. You both enjoyed some of the handmade fresh deserts served there.