What He First Thought of You

Charles Xavier- He instantly knew you were special when you regenerated. He wanted to help you understand that nothing was wrong with you. He also didn't mind when you complemented him in your head.

Hank McCoy/Beast- He always thought of you a best friend since you started working together. After seeing your combat skills he began to have feelings for you. He never wanted to share them because his shyness always got in the way.

Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver- He always thought he liked you even though he never wanted to admit it. He loved how the both of you were so similar. You both were into the rock bands of the eras and you both didn't mind getting in trouble to have some fun.

Scott Summers/Cyclops- He immediately felt a connection with you when he saw that you had powers even though he hadn't discovered his own yet. He also didn't feel afraid for one second and didn't find it weird at all. He loved that you had powers and when you used them in school to prank the bullies and teachers. 

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- He always thought that you were beautiful, but that you were way to good for him. He was really surprised that chose on your own will to talk to him and that you actually wanted to. He always felt like a freak and wished that he could look normal like you, but you would eventually tell him other wise.

Alex Summers/Havok- At first he just thought of you like a colleague or a classmate. But when he got to know you, he realized that you two could be best friends and that you were more similar than he though. He loved working together on missions as a team.

A/N Thanks so much for all of these reads already! It truly means a lot:) So right now I'm working on Peter/Quicksilvers story and the next part in going to post will be "What you first though of him" and I might get that up today.