Azumane Asahi (2)

If there is one thing you are afraid the most, is creepy crawlies

If there is one thing you are afraid the most, is creepy crawlies. In other words, you're afraid of bugs. You name it; cockroaches, spiders, and even moths!

Whenever you see any bugs around the house, you'd scream and would ask one of your parents to kill them. They'd roll their eyes and easily took them or.. kill them. They'd just.. stepped on them. It's so gross you could throw up.

One more thing you never expect to be more afraid at anything than you is your roommate aka Asahi. People often mistaken him as scary, intimidating and a gangster because he has facial hair. But when you go deeper into his diary life, you'd see so many clouds and baby stuff like.. well, let's just say he does not like horror. Anyway, he'd watch chick flicks and comedy. He'd clean the house and room space instead of eating chips and slacking off. If he was free and had nothing to do, he'd cook dinner for you or practice his volleyball with his teammates.

Today, both you and Asahi had nothing to do. His friends were busy with studies so he can't go for volleyball practice and you had no plans for yourself. So which means-

"Movie marathon!" You and Asahi blurted out at the same time with huge grins on your faces. You ran to your room, "I'll grab the CD's!" While Asahi went to the kitchen, "I'll get ready the instant cup noodles!" The two of you shouted at the same time. This is what you two would do during your free time. There isn't anything productive about your activities but it was cold outside and it's crowded with people in the streets.

You returned with a bunch of CD's and Asahi returned to you with two instant cup noodles. Asahi spotted the CD's in your hands and tilts his head, "We're watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Nickelodeon version?"

"It's not eerie." You shrugged and put on the CD to play.

Asahi didn't look satisfied and with a determine look on his face, he said, "(y/n). I want to watch something else."

Surprised by his words, you turned to him oddly, "Oh? But I thought you liked comedy and less gore." Your eyes then averted to his face and you froze. Your jaw agaped. "A-Asah-" you began.

"But I want to watch something else other than comedy, (y/n). I want to man up. I want to overcome my fear."

"Asahi, there's-"

"I know you're worried about me being so timid but I'm a grown man; I'm sure I can handle one movie which is fiction." He kept going on and on about how he wanted to be brave, he completely ignored you for trying to speak. Your fingers shook while pointing above his head but he continues babbling again, "...then there's my fear with crowded space. I can handle that - I mean, I thought I can until I nearly-"

"ASAHI, DAMN IT."

He flinched by your outburst, "(y-y/n)!? What?!"

"THERE'S A FUCKING BEE FLYING ABOVE YOU."

"NOOOOOOOO!" He squealed, waving his hands above his head and run around the living room screaming for the bees to have mercy. "Please! I'll do anything! I'll be more brave and kinder with (y/n) jUST DON'T STING ME! I AM VERY SENSITIVE TO BEE STINGS!"

You watched him running back and forth with your magazine you used to kill the bee. From that day onwards, you wondered if you're worried about your fear of bugs or Asahi asking mercy from a fucking bee. Imagine he's facing a criminal; I bet you he'll shove the bible to their faces like they're vampires.