Kinoshita Hisashi (1)

You were at home on your day-off and you spent your day with your child. Hisashi was still working and he won't be back until that evening. You thought you and him were drifting apart but because you two had a child, it's like Hisashi was falling in love with you all over again. He was a crying mess when he held your child. He even cried when she/he first know how to walk.

I swear he is much more like a mother than you.

"Mommy, can I ask you something?" your child asked you, his/her tiny hands tugging your long skirt to get your attention.

You bent down to their level, "What is it, sweetheart?" you stroke his/her hair.

"When you and daddy talk to each other, does daddy always yell 'fuck'? My teacher said it is rude to say that and.. I just want to tell mommy to tell daddy not to say that." He/She nervously told you, playing with her fingers.

Fuming inside, you menacingly smiled despite that your child was still young. "Tell me, honey. When exactly did daddy yell that word?"

He/She looked up think, "Oh.... I think it was on mommy's birthday."

You blushed. And your ears were steaming.

(Child's Name) was still awake when we-!!

His/Her face suddenly dropped, "Did daddy and mommy had a fight?"

"A-Ahhh no no, baby! Daddy and I was watching TV! Y-Yeah.." even though he/she is just a child, they really caught up quickly. "Honey, why not you go back to your room while I prepare dinner?" You kept your cool and gripped onto the knife you're holding.

They perked up, "Okay, mommy! Call me if you need help!" you waved it off and they ran to their room, slamming their door shut. You slammed the knife down and breathed heavily.

Hisashi, you little...!

* * *

Hisashi came home later that day and enter his home. "I'm home!" he called. Usually when he greeted, his child would come running to him and hugged him but today was off.

His child wasn't running to him. Instead, it was you with a red face and a dark aura looming over you. Hisashi flinched.

"Hisashi~"

He backed away, "B-Before you kill me, let me explain-"

"I haven't threaten you yet!" You fumed comically, "But guess what, anyway?! Our child just told me they heard us doing it! And I recall it was on my birthday, you shouted 'fuck!'."

"Aww, was it a bad birthday present?"

"You ass!" You threw your indoor slipper at him making him laugh. "I'm so embarrassed, Hisashi! Luckily they are only (below 5 age) or I'll be moving to Guatemala!"

He chuckled and put down your slipper before removing his shoe to step into the house. He moved towards you after putting down his bag and placed his hands on either side of your hips. "Did you...put them to sleep, yet?"

Slowly, you grinned, "No, but I have my ways." He smirked and carried you bridal style to your room and locked it.

In your child's room, they were told by you to wear earmuffs. There was a note sticking to it;

Don't remove this earmuff until morning. I love you, baby. -Mom

That night, the sound of TV and moaning conquered the room space.