Bokuto Koutarou (7)

;; reader is shorter than bokuto so for readers who are taller than bokuto's height, just imagine. requested by @cassssslie. you got a lot of s's in your username i almost thought there's 6 of them. i hope this is what you wanted.

(f/c/f) - favourite character figurine

(n/n) - nationality name

Takashima Girls' Academy are going to have a practice match with Fukurodani and 4 other schools (f/n) known as one of the best out of 100 schools. (f/n)'s school is the only girls' academy that has talented and skilled players. All players are either ace player or they're well known. Her position is libero in her second-year.

The girls' volleyball team all gathered before they get into their bus for their ride. Their coach gave them instructions, rules and what are the do's and don't's while they are in training camp. The regulars, including (f/n), stood way behind the girls' team and barely listened to the coach. Either way, they'd know what to do or not what to do. It's the perks of being regulars and the best female volleyball team.

"I can't wait to play against Nekoma." Nia, a (left) wing spiker, was all excited and worked up before they even move from their school.

"I'd play against Aoba Johsai any time." Tomo (setter) cracked her knuckles. "And play against Oikawa Tooru. I like strong players."

"Why are you all so excited about this? I just want to chill at home." (f/n) deadpanned, scrolling through her phone screen. Probably looking at some books to read while they start their journey. (f/n) has an attitude of a potato couch - she's not easily to motivate because every opponents she faced are weak against their team. She showed no interest in anything except strong players. Her school is known as the best so nothing can challenge them, not even Shiratorizawa.

Not while Takashima girls are known as Queens of Osaka.

"You all could have picked Shiori to be your libero but no," There was a hint of sarcasm coming out of (f/n)'s mouth, "I had to be picked to play a match with 5 schools. If it wasn't for Nia and Tomo to bribe me with (f/c/f), I wouldn't be in this hassle."

Nia smirked by the idea. "It was a great idea by me, okay?! Besides, (f/n)-chan is one of our best liberos. I'm sure if you play a match against one of the 5 schools, you'll be motivated in no time."

(f/n) just groaned and let it be. She may looked like she's underestimating the weakest teams but it was the opposite of that. Or another reason for why she never seemed to go all out on them. (1) She's too strong, (2) If she goes all out, then the oppose team will give up and (3) She loves volleyball very much. She wanted to scream at her oppose team and motivate them by the least but she's never the type to raise her voice anyway. So she stayed back, watching them as they slowly lose their stamina while her team gained more stamina until they win. She wasn't surprised when they win; it was expected. Thanks to Tomo's genius brains and Nia's fast reflexes. As for the others, she was glad she isn't the only player who gets more attention.

While the girls were on their way, the boys gathered together and were informed that (f/n)'s school is coming over and is joining their practice match. Some laughed, some didn't. Those who laughed thought that the Osaka Queens are just average team until they were told at the last minute that the Queens are the strongest team.

"We couldn't even beat them. We played 5 sets and we only won 2 sets, they won 3." Even Shiratorizawa's coach seemed to agree that his team couldn't beat the Takashima girls. When they had practice match in the past, Ushijima was only in his first-year. He watched his seniors losing 3 sets to Takashima.

"We had a match with them once too but we weren't around yet," Yukie (Fukurodani's manager) started. "We played until 4 sets and Takashima won all 4."

"It was because they have players from abroad," Ukai then read out loud the names, "They have Malaysian wing spiker Nia Johnston, (n/n) libero (l/n) (f/n), middle blockers Renée Allemand and Alix Marais from France, setter Enomoto Tomo and captain plus wing spiker Yaguchi Koneko. These are the names of girls from the first string."

The girls arrived 2 hours later and were introduced to the 5 schools; Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa and Aoba Johsai. (f/n) looked up slowly from her phone to the gym. "So many sweaty bodies.." She whined quietly and stuff her phone into her pocket once they were announced they're going to start the match soon. The girls got ready and walked into the gym, some stretching their arms.

"They walked in with a really intense aura." Daichi commented as he watched the girls. "They're against Nekoma first."

The first set was won by Nekoma first: Nekoma (25 - 24) Takashima. Barely but the boys got lucky when Yaku managed to avoid the ball from touching the floor. But as the second and third set comes, they lost: Nekoma vs Takashima (2nd set/19 - 25 | 3rd set/16 - 25). Nekoma had to do diving receives as penalty after that. The girls were given 10 minute break before their another match with Aoba Johsai. That's when Tomo got riled up.

"Yes! I'm beating Oikawa's ass today!" She exclaimed, receiving shaking heads from her teammates. (f/n) rolled her eyes.

Another game with the so-called elites, (f/n) thought.

"Oh no.." Watari started sweating.

"What is it, Watari-san?" Kindaichi noticed the unsettleness with Watari.

"Th-That's (l/n) (f/n). She's a libero." He pointed at (f/n) to show Kindaichi. "I read about her in Volleyball Monthly. She used to be a wing spiker until her position changed in her second-year.."

Kunimi joined. "I read about it too.. She said she's too lazy to spike."

'That's her reason?', Yahaba and Iwaizumi seemed to think of the same thing while sweatdropping.

Aoba Johsai vs Takashima began. The first set was intense; both teams refused to let the ball touches the floor and Oikawa did his serve very strongly and aimed it for the floor but (f/n) was fast and hits it upwards. "Chance ball!" She called and Kindaichi and Matsukawa stood by the net, ready to block whoever is spiking. Nia and their captain Koneko ran to spike the ball. Tomo sets the ball towards Nia and she hits Matsukawa's hands. Matsukawa smirked and soon it drops to a shock when the ball bounced back.

She hits it for rebound.

Koneko came from behind Nia and spiked the ball when the middle blockers couldn't react. It was so overwhelming, they lost 3 sets. Takashima wins again.

"Shit! They can do rebounds too?!" Matsukawa stomped the floor with his foot in frustration with Hanamaki calming him down.

"I thought Fukurodani's captain can only do that." Suga's eyes widened.

After Aoba Johsai's turn, it was Fukurodani. Bokuto gets more excited after witnessing the girls' match and was riled up. Their first match begins and like usual, Fukurodani wins the first set. The girls brushed it off and Koneko encouraged them to win both sets after that. They screamed out, "Hai!" to ease the moment. (f/n) entered the second set and Bokuto began to serve.

"Nice serve!" One of Bokuto's teammates called out and he serves the ball with a powerful spike, aiming towards (f/n) who lets her guard down for a moment. Before she can react, the balls hit her face nearly losing her balance. Bokuto looked horrified.

"Uwah!!" He panicked and was about to apologize when out of nowhere, (f/n)'s behaviour seemed to change.

"OI, OWL-FACED SHIT HEAD! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPIKING THE BALL AT MY FACE HUH?! YOU WANNA FIGHT, COME FIGHT ME!" (f/n) then shouts incoherent words scolding Bokuto only to make him blush and flustered.

'C-Cute...', he thought as he blurred out (f/n)'s continuous blabbering.

+++

I almost gave up... //cries

Sorry if this is so bad. I nearly fry my brains just writing a longer one shot today. I need food :<