Miss Fortescue's Lessons in Love *Currently Not Available*

Summary - "A deliciously improper Regency romp!

England 1820It's very foolish choosing a handsome rogue like Francis Wycherley to help you capture another man's heart. However, Harriet has been secretly in love with her childhood friend Julian for years, a love that is not returned. However, by asking Wycherley for lessons in seduction, she attracts the notice of a powerful enemy and must fight to protect her unorthodox tutor.Devastated by the loss of his sister in a house fire, Lord Stranraer vows revenge on Wycherley, the man he holds responsible. Can Stranraer unravel the mystery of his missing sister and at the same time save Harriet from herself? And more importantly, from his own decidedly improper feelings towards her? 

This is my first Wattpad work, and if you enjoy reading it then please let me know by adding a vote. It's that little star thing you see at the end of each chapter. You just click on that. Easy! I appreciate every single read and every single reader, so thank you, and enjoy!"

Rating - 8.5/10

Thoughts - Again this is a really well-written book with a good balance between the lighter and darker topics. I suggest to really check this author out - her works are spiffing! I particularly like this book becuase of the plot twists and also the humor that comes along which found me chuckly quite often!