【 Captive 】pt.2

A few days after the incident you were real eased from the hospital and allowed to go back to work at the agency. You were bandaged up quite a bit and your wrist hurt like hell and still a little shocked but overall but you were glad to be back.

As you opened the door to the offices the few people that were in there, Atsushi, Kunikida and Dazai, looked over to the door and stared at you.

"(Y/n)? What're you doing here? Were you discharged? Why didn't you tell me? Are you alright to be walking around alone? How're your wrists? And your arm? Wh-"

"Dazai calm down hahah.. I'm fine just a bit bloodied and bruised is all. And yes I've been discharged from the hospital, I didn't say because I wanted it to be a surprise so uhhh ummm surprise?"

The room fell silent other than Atsushi who smiled, "welcome back (y/n) San."

"Thank you Atsushi kun." You grinned back and Kunikida gave you a nod. The blonde man stood up and grabbed Atsushi and began to walk out of the room. He stopped by you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Be gentle with him, you have him quite the scare..."

He was referring to the brown haired man standing a few meters in front of you in shock. "Thank you Kunikida kun, for coming to get me." He patted your back and walked out leaving you and Dazai alone.

You stood there for a few moments until Dazai broke the silence. "(Y/n) I... I'm sorry."

"What? Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I shouldn't have let you come on that job with me... I knew it was a bad idea but you trusted me and that made me think I could keep you safe. But I-"

You cut him off by walking over to him and slapping both of your hands onto his cheeks. You held his head in place so that he was looking at you. "I don't want to hear another word like that." You sternly said. "You did nothing wrong okay? Those guys could've gone for anyone they thought would get a good price and they happened to choose me. So, just... Don't... Ugh!"

You removed your hands from his cheeks and grabbed his jacket collar pulling him down crashing your lips into his. He didn't kiss back at first but Dazai soon let his emotions pour out into the kiss. He moved his hands from his side to your waist and he pulled you closer.

You moved your hands from his collar to place one on his shoulder and the other went and found his bouncy chocolate coloured hair.

After he broke the kiss he placed his forehead on yours and chuckled. "It's been a while since you've done that to me, I quite liked it~" He breathed out his words and you smiled.

"That's the Dazai I know."
_________________________________