【 Truth or dare? 】

It was your birthday and (bff name) had decided that it was a great idea to arrange a party with some of the agency members at your house. Why at you house? Well, you knew exactly the reason.

(Bff name) knew about your little -huge- crush on Dazai and she was determined to set you up with him. So determined in fact, it almost became her life goal to see this ship sail.

You were currently sitting in the living room with Dazai, Atsushi and (bff name) when it occurred to you that there were only four people.

"(Bff name) why are there only four of us here?" You narrowed your eyes at her across the table perfectly aware as to why there were four of you but you wanted to know her excuse.

"Well, Kunikida kun right out declined-" You all made the same knowing noise at this, "- Rampo San just didn't reply to me, I didn't want to bother Naomi and Tanizaki kun as they uhh yeah... And I was too scared to ask Yosano San."

"Oh really? What a shame..." Atsushi spoke up.

"Yeah a shame indeed... She just didn't invite them coz she didn't want me socialising with anyone but him!"

You noticed that Dazai hadn't really spoken much since he got here. It was probably because of the awkwardness of the four of you but everyone perked back up when (bff name) and Atsushi whispered something.

"Ah I know! Let's play a quick game of truth or dare to get things going!" (Bff name) shouted out and your eyes widened so much you thought they were going to fall out.

She instructed the small group of you to sit on the floor in a circle shape as best you could and she started reading out the rules and the game was off with a flash.

The dares were relatively mild through the first two rounds but then it got to you on the third time round and boy you did not want to be living.

"(Y/n) truth or dare?"

"Dare." You said confidently with a smirk on your face.

"Ok then~ Straddle the player to your right for the rest of the game~" she had an evil aura radiating from her as she 'read' the dare out. You shot a look over to Dazai, the man on your right, and he looked almost as shocked as you.

However, you both had to accept it and you stood up, stepped over the tall man's legs and sat down. "Sorry..." You mumbled out looking away trying to hide your face slightly as it had to be pure red by now.

"It's fine." He said back. His voice was low and slightly scratchy and you raised an eyebrow. You'd both zoned out of the game and had become absorbed in talking to each other, so much so that you didn't notice Atsushi and (bff name) leave.

"Is your throat ok? Your voice sounds kinda strange..."

He replied with a slight nod of his head, "yeah I'm fine thanks." He gave a light chuckle and then you realised that you were alone. With your crush. And you were sitting on him.

"It looks like we've been ditched..." You said monotone. "Oh, I should probably get off you now then haha." You giggled nervously and got off of him and helped the poor man up. 

"Dazai San would you like a drink? I would offer you some sake but I don't have any..." You said as you walked into the kitchen with the bandaged man following you quietly. "It might help your throat."

"Ahh no thank you (Y/n) chan, my throats ok now." He politely declined.

"Ahh so it is.." You said as you had some water.

"(Y/n) chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you close your eyes for me?"

You gave him a confused look as you leant against the side but complied anyway. "Umm okay?" You laughed nervously. You shut your eyes and listened to his footsteps get closer to you and then it all went silent for a few minutes.

"Daza-" you were cut off by a pressure on your lips and you squeaked I'm surprise. The kiss only lasted a few seconds at most but it was enough to frazzle your brain.

You stuttered when he pulled away. "Y-y-you kissed me? W-why?"

"Because I love you (y/n) (l/n)."

You stood gawking at him until he lowered his head at you and was about to apologise. You launched yourself at him bringing him into s tight hug, almost knocking him over.

"I love you too!! I love you too!"

You stood there for what seemed like forever in each others embrace and then Dazai pulled away a little and combed his fingers through your hair.

"Happy birthday (y/n) chan~" He grinned and then leant down capturing your lips in a loving and sweet kiss.

___________________________
I'm sorry that was really terrible...
I'll proof read at some point I swear