【 Insults 】

You stood at your dining room window looking out at the gloomy, rainy weather. You sighed loudly and folded your arms across your chest, as you listened to the pitter patter of the falling water droplets hit the glass.

"What's wrong (Y/n) chan?" The sudden voice made you jump out of your little day dream and you span your head around to see your manic boyfriend standing in the archway.

"Dazai, you scared me half to death!" You exclaimed at the tall man and he chuckled a little. "Sorry~" He replied and then re stated his question. "What's up?"

You turned around fully and leant backwards onto the windowsill. Closing your eyes to just hear the man's footsteps you replied, "I'm just a bit depressed about the fact that, on one of the rare days that we both have a day off, the weather decides it wants to almost bring a hurricane into the city... Y'know?"

"I get it hun but, we can go out another day can't we? It's not the end of the world."

"Yeah I guess so..." You breathed out and opened your eyes to look at your boyfriend, to find that he was now sitting on one of the dining table chairs. Well, more like straddling it.

You raised an eyebrow at the chocolate haired man and he tilted his head in response. "What?" He asked confused.

"I was just wondering... How do you sit like that?"

"Like this?"

"Well yeah... Isn't it uncomfortable?

"No?"

"That sounded like a complete guess to me."

"Well, I haven't really thought about it."

You both fell into a strange silence as you continued to eye each other. It wasn't uncomfortable but then Dazai decided to make you uncomfortable.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hmm?" You hummed in acknowledgment of your significant other but, you didn't take your eyes off of his sitting position as you were trying to figure out how he was actually remaining comfortable.

"You've been staring at my crotch for a while now, are you trying to hint at something?"

You flushed red and heated up at his statement. It did however snap you out of another daydream and your eyes locked with his. "Dazai!" You gasped out.

"What? I'm only stating the obvious (Y/n) chan~"

"You did that on purpose didn't you!"

"I'm hurt! How could you accuse me of something like that!?" He dramatically flung his arm over his forehead and you both knew that this was the start of some form of insult battle.

"Asshat." You began.

"Pleb"

"Bozo"

"Dipstick."

"EMO!" You both threw the insult at the same time and then you both just looked at each other and burst out laughing at each other.

"You're such a dork Dazai." You said after you'd both calmed down from your outburst and you walked over to where he was sitting.

"Oh really?" He he said deeply as you lent down and rested your arms on the top of the chair.

"Y'know, those were some pretty harsh insults." You joked around some more, "However, I'm willing to forgive you if you give me a kiss~"

Dazai responded with a smirk and ran his hand though your hair and let it rest at the back of your head, pulling you down he connected his lips to yours in a passionate kiss

He licked your lower lip asking for entrance but you decided to deny him that pleasure but, your boyfriend wasn't having any of that. He bit your bottom lip gently but firm enough to get the reaction he wanted.

You squeaked and opened your mouth a little in surprise at his action and he grasped his chance to worm his tongue into your mouth.

You groaned at the contact of the two muscles but then the need to breathe took over and you pulled away. Resting your forehead on his, you gazed into his chocolate eyes and you could see the whirlpool of emotions swimming within them.

"Do syou forgive me now?"

"Maybe~"
_________________________________