The Lost and Found - part one

You are about 3-4 months old
Phil

Phil just went out for some Starbucks and get some Japanese food. As soon he got drinks, he went for the food. Phil was just about call Dan when
a loud cry came from a small, dirty ally. " Hello, is anyone there?" asked Phil, " I have a drink and I'm not afraid to use it." The loud cry once again returned. It came from behind the dump. Phil looked behind the dump and found a small box with a (f/c) blanket sticking out. ' please be a baby lion, please be a baby lion' Phil thought. He open the box and (pop goes the Wesley... No, okay XD) a small crying  baby girl was in it. "Hey, there it's okay. Phil's here," Phil said in a gentle voice," where is your mom and daddy?" You stop and look at him as if his face had of a horse. Phil thought that you were a orphan. " Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He took you  back to his flat.

Dan

Dan wish Phil didn't break that microphone. Curses his Nikki namki hips. Now, thanks to Phil, he has to find a new one. He walked around London to find one. Three hours later
Finally, he found a good microphone for a good price. Dan took a shortcut though a park. As he was about to call Phil, when he heard a young couples fighting. Dan heard arguments before around London but this one stands out of the rest. " I don't care if that is my child or not, I don't want the baby!" The lady replied, " Well, I do. She is going to stay with me whether you like it or not." The young men punch the young women muitlpy times. Dan run to men to stop him but he already left for the lady to die. " Do you want me call for help?" Dan asked when he reach to the lady " "No, I just want you to take my daughter and find her a good home." The lady said. With her finally breath, she told Dan where to find the papers and close her eyes for good. Dan went straight for you and look inside of the wheel cart. " Hi, there (y/n). Guess your stick with me now." And took you to your new home. After he called for help.

Mark

Mark was just about to upload another of his priceless video when a long bang came from his front door.  'I wonder who is at the door.' he thought.  Another loud bang echoed though out the house. " I'm coming, just hold your ass." When Mark opened the door, all he saw was a basket and a letter.

On the letter it said, "

Dear sir or ma'am,

     Please, I beg of you to watch my daughter ; if not, take her to someone who will. I can't keep her at the house anymore. The reason is that  her father would abused her or  kill her . All of her papers are in the basket. I pray that you( or someone else) will be great parents.

Sincerely, The mother

P.S. She doesn't have a name.

After rereading the letter 10 times, Mark always wonder what is like to have a daughter. A loud scream called out from the basket. " Oh, don't cry, little one," Mark said as he picked up the small, cold baby," now what should I call you?" While he opened the door and went in, 20 feet from a tree, a women stood there crying.