Lost and Found - part two

Note: This is what the basket look like. Just imaged it in front of mark's door and it had a letter.

You are about 4-5 months in this part

Jack

* 6:00 p.m. in Ireland*

    Jack had finish uploading his final video of the day. He should be editing some videos or doing another video for tomorrow but he doesn't feel like it. 'What should I do now' Jack thought for awhile longer, listening to distant traffic. ' I could go out and get some food and some cupcakes. ' Jack smile as he got up from his chair. Grabbing his phone and house keys, Jack went to the kitchen and check if he had to buy any before going out.

   After closing the door, Jack walked to the store. It was one of those rare, one of in a blue moon, sunny day. Which means Jack can enjoy the day and relax. As he pass by a gather and a daughter laughing, Jack stopped I his tracks. Sure he wondered what it be like having a daughter, but he doesn't know to juggle both YouTube and a child at the same time.

    Soon a loud cry came from a narrow, dimmed alley.  ' That  sounds like a baby crying,' Jack thought to himself, ' forget about me, I want to see why there's baby crying.'  ( maybe the baby wants  food, warmth, or maybe... she wants a daddy)  Jack  went to investigate the alley. As he carefully walked to the sound, a lady voice keep crying out, "Help anyone, help me."  Finally, he came to a dead end of the alley.  There stood a lady between her early twenties with dirty(y/c) blanket. Before he could speak, the aghast women spook out with a burning look," Who are you? What do you want? If you came looking for this baby, you must fight me first." Sean was amazed of this women's love for her daughter and wonder who would hurt her to get to the baby. "I didn't came here for hurting you, but to help you," he utter with a soothing voice," your child would be more safer with me." 

  The women took a minute thinking out the benefits. This man doesn't have a vice of her ex-husband's members; he has a smooth, yet  with confidence in his voice. She look at her (e/c), (h/c) haired four months old baby girl. For once in her life, she felt at eased with at this life-saving idea.

   Sean was about to asked about the baby before the glad mother limp to him and gently handed him the four months old baby girl. "I know for sure that this girl would be forever in your heart," murmured the women. Then, she left without another word. He looked at his new little girl. 'Now, I really have a reason to go to the store.' Jack thought .  " Wait, she didn't give me your name, yet she left a note saying her info. What do you think of going to the store?" Jack whisper to the curious girl.

Felix

  " Edgar, not now.... fine, I'll take you two a walk," Pewds said to his over-exited pugs. He finished with editing and uploading his videos for the day. Grabbing the leashes, Pewds went to tell his girlfriend where he's going. Marzie asked him to grab more food at the shop.

  Twenty minutes into the walk, Pewds found a dog park not to far from the shop. "Edgar, Dutschland! " warned Pewds. Maya and Edgar were trying to get out of their leashes. Pewds went to sit down near a bench near by after letting go the leashes. A small child about 5 years and a father walked by with a golden colored dog. The father said something to the kid and was rewarded with laughter. ' A little kid would be  nice to have, but I have two pugs. And they are already a handful' Pewds thought. 

  Look at all of these dogs and humans. 'What do you think your doing, Edgar' Edgar turn around and there was Maya sitting next to a tree. 'I was just looking around. What abou-'  That feeling is back. ' You have it, too.' Maya walked over to Edgar, ' I don't think is coming from Pewds. I believe it's coming from the big water.' Edgar and Maya started to head to the pond. Ignoring Felix's calling.