Let's Play the Name Game- Phil's ONLY

*Note: (n/y/n) = Not your name*

Phil

     " Wow, who knew baby's need so much stuff ?" The worn out British man utter out. Phil had went to the closest shop that sells baby stuff. Along the way there, he checks on you every five-ten minutes.' I hope Dan can me help out with picking a name for you...and maybe putting up your crib.' Phil thought as he walked up the stair to his front door of his flat. " Hey, how about (n/y/n)? Or (n/y/n)?" asked warm-hearted man. Phil was holding eight bags of baby foods, clothes, diapers, and even the dinner. So to make things easier for him and you, he bought a ergo. One of the neighbors helped out with carrying the crib up the stairs. After getting all of the items inside the flat, Phil gave thanks to the nice neighbor and close the door. 

     You didn't mind the tall man at all. " Hey, Sweetheart, what do you think of my room?" questioned the man. You didn't know how to speak, so you gave a tiny tilt to one side. You see a big bed with a lot of pretty...looking thing, and a lot of stuff you don't know.
You look around the room more, sensing a warm and pleasant feel in the room. " I'll take that as a yes." the towering man said to you as you look at him," I hope that he will like you as much as me." Before long, another modulated voice came from somewhere. This one sounds like a distressed one, too. 

Why, you don't know? All you know the tall man in front of you just knitted his brows in a frown.

     ' I forgot about Dan's 27 phone calls and 36 texts.' Phil thought to himself. He bit his lips and carefully walking to door before stopping and turn around to grabbed you. Once he hold you in his arm, the loud, British accent voice came back.
  This time closer than before. "Phil Lester! I called you for the hundredth times and not once did I get responded," a chill run though Phil's back as his best friend spoke to him," All you have to do is send my a text or a bloody phone call saying ' that you would arrive late' but nnnno Phillip thought that his best friend won't think that he won't be worried." Dan hissed, not caring about anything, at the time. 'If only Phil had just text me, maybe we won't have this argument.'  Dan thought to himself. 

   Phil knew that if he turned around, he would show Dan the really reason. "I-I'm sorry." He replies, hunched over a little. " Sorry. Sorry? Sorry!? I don't give a bloody-" Dan paused and glared at Phil's position, rising his brow," Phil, what are you holding?" Phil didn't responded.

     You never like the sound of two people arguing. It makes you remember a terrible memory of the past. Loud voices. A smashing sound. A lot of knocking throughout the place. " I don't care" "Oh, yes, you do. Don't you walk away from me. We're not done." " Well, I am and on top of that, there is a two bloody monster upstairs." You didn't hear anything but his voice. For centuries, babies around the world couldn't say any. So, to get what they want, babies would do what every baby know how to do. Cry.

     Phil was so caught up with the argument, he forgot the main reason for coming late. He looked at the small, abandoned child. " Phil, I'm going to ask you this once. What did you bring home?" Dan requested as he walk to Phil. Phil lift you up to his arm and try to calm you down, yet the noise keeps getting louder. " Shh, Baby Cub, don't worry. No one will hurt you," Phil whispered as Dan tiptoed over to Phil.
  As if at once Dan's black soul gained a new small white spot, on the heart area. "Phil, where did you find the baby?" Dan gasped. " I'll tell you." Phil sighed, " Can you please hold her? Thank you." Phil lumber out the room as if he carrying the world on his back. "Phil, come back here."

~~~~~~ One Phil's explanations and grocery put-away later~~~~

     "Here comes the airplanes, open up." You open your tiny mouth as Dan feed you bananas flavors. You can't recalled anyone who gave you food like this or last time you eat either. " How about (n/y/n), Baby Cub?" Phil requested. " Phil I don't think she will like that?" "What makes you think of that?" Dan utters," Well, one, she is not looking at you at all." True, your back side is facing Phil. The room as a table with multiple colors chairs near the wall, on your right, and, in front of you, the tall dark eyes men is sitting down on the couch as he feeding you. You know that the other one is behind you pacing back and forward thinking of what to call you. You are fastidious one child, the tall mans found by trying to feed you green beans, which you didn't like. " Hey, Phil do you have a name for the little one?" Dan asked while he gave the last spoonful of bananas.

 "No, I don't." The tall pale men groaned. He grabbed one of the chairs and sat on it. The way Phil sits seems that he was going to sleep on his left hand, expect Phil is not tried. " I have try a least 30 different names, Dan. Yet, not once does she looks at me. " Phil's eyes closed and his mouth let out a sigh. " Phil, it's okay." Dan reassured, " Beside can you give Pumpkin a sink bath, while I grab some night clothes." As Phil scoop you up from the your high chair, Dan looks for some sleep wear for you. Phil tries to hold you but you were squirming like a fish out of water.   

  "Now, Squirme, was that really difficult?" Phil's shirt is soaking wet, yet you were one dry, light scented baby. " Hey, Phil, what with-Phil," Dan stood at the doorway with wide eyes and jaws drop. "what happened? You look like if you went swimming in the ocean".  Dan's mouth grinned at Phil when he saw you totally dry. "Don't look at me like that," Phil rolled his eyes, putting his hand over his mouth. 

  "Dan, why did you make her wear the most darkest clothing that we have?" Phil questioning the decision of letting Dan picking nightwear for the baby. "Well, Phil, since I got the nights and she is also going to be cared by me, I want, at least, to give a piece of my interests." 'Or better yet, I hear that phase when she can speak.' Dan thought. Phil's hands shake making the toy rattle make a rattling sound. His whole mouth became dry, and his heart took a leap for joy. 

     "Does that mean, what I think you mean?" the tall men asked and you can hear his silent deep breathing. You were being held by the dark eyes men.. You like him but you want the other men to hold you. You're just waiting for him to open his arms to grab you. "Yes, Phil, we can keep her," the dark eyes men's eye shine when you look up. "Thank you, Dan. Thank you." Phil rejoiced, "May I please hold her? I think I have a name for her." You look back at the gleaming men's eyes were filled with water. His hands are stretch out to you and yet you sense that he is nervous. Your left arm starch out for him while grip on the other shirt.

     Phil, at first, thought that you won't go to him. Well, he was wrong. His arms feels heavy, yet his heart feels light as a feather. Finally, he grasp you from Dan and gaze at you. "(y/n), will that satisfy you?" Phil request.

   After hearing the name, your mouth move up, but this feeling is unusual and raw.  Not once have you felt this. Can it be that these two men has gave something that you need? "Phil, I think you have the jackpot." Next thing you know, your face is next to his head. "I think so, to Dan." A yawn escaped from your mouth. The men holding you started to move as your vision starts to getting smaller. You can feel a soft, fuzzy blanket underneath you. "From on, we will love you, adore you, guide you, protect you and care for you. Also, you can call me papa." A gentle touch of lips touch your head. "And you can call me daddy, Pumpkin." Another gentle kiss is places on your head. That is all you heard before entering dreamland

~~~~~~~

Hi. I know that everyone is waiting so patiently for a new update. Don't worry, I'm not abandoned it. I just want you guys to have updates more often. So, to fulfilled this, I will make each Youtubers have their own parts until I have finished this theme. I will do the next one in about a week or two, but no more. 

Thank you for waiting.

~ TheRestlessDreamer