Chapter four

Tiffany's P.O.V

After spending a long day at the beach, we headed back towards the hotel to take showers. As we reached our rooms I ran towards my room, grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank, and quickly walked into the bathroom. I took a nice, hot shower which helped me relax. I changed into my clothes and walked towards the living room.

"Hey Tiff," Justin called out to me, "We're going to chill and watch a movie for the rest of the night." Of course that idiot had to decide for all of us. When I reached the living room there was only one seat left and yet again it was next to Justin.

"Ok, sure" I responded as I sat down.

"What movie?" Chaz asked going through Netflix on the TV.

"How about sinister?" Justin replied.

"Nooooo, I hate scary movies," I wined.

"Aw, is little Tiffany scared?" Chaz teased me.

"If she is she always has me," Justin said winking. Here we go again. But for some reason that wink sent butterflies to my stomach. I'm not sure how he does it, but he always ends up convincing me to do anything.

......half-way through the movie.....

"Oh my god!" I shouted hiding my face in Justin's chest. I didn't even care at this point about our position cause I was so scared. Just at that moment the door bell rang causing me to jump.

"Don't worry babe, it's just the pizza guy." Justin said while slightly laughing. The way he called me babe made my stomach flip in circles. What has gotten into me? Maybe I'm sick. I'll tell my mom to bring me to the doctor. Oh wait!!!! I damn can't because in on this stupid tour!!!!! Okay, I'm back. After he paid for the pizza, we all took a slice and ate. We un-paused the movie and I found my self back in Justin's arms. I'm not going to lie, I felt so comfortable in this position. Concentrated on my thoughts, my eyes became heavy, and I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

...

"No, No, No, No!" I screamed as I woke up from a terrifying nightmare. I sat finding my self in my bed. Huh, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on the couch. And I was wearing pajamas... What the actual hell. I was startled by the sound of foot steps coming towards my room.

"Tiffany are you ok?" Justin asked nervously.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a bad dream." I lied, I was actually really scared. I caught myself staring at his toned abs and then his caramel brown eyes that I always seem to get lost in.

"Like what you see?" Justin said as a dirty smirk grew on his face. I just rolled my eyes.

"If you need anything just call me," Justin told me in a sincere whisper.

"Uh, Justin?" I asked him before he could leave.

"Yeah?" He asked sleepily.

"Can you stay with me? I'm kinda scared." I asked embarrassed.

"Sure." Justin responded with a grin. He hopped in the bed and pulled me into his arms. I felt safe. He began humming Be Alright, and I fell back into a peaceful sleep.

......

I was awoken by a "click" sound along with a flash. I opened my eyes to see two muscular arms around my waist as last night replayed in my head. I looked up to catch Ryan taking a picture of us.

"This is so going on twitter." Ryan said as I threw a pillow at him.

"Chill, I was only kidding." Ryan defended himself with surrendering arms.

"What's up with all the noise? I was trying to peacefully eat..... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Chaz shouted stopping in his tracks.

" Dude why are you screaming?" Justin asked with that raspy voice of his. Damn he's so sexy. Wtf is my problem holy shit.

"Why am I screaming?! Why are you in the same bed as my sister?!" Chaz shouted angrily. He started walking towards us as he tripped over something falling on his face. Typical Chaz.

"Chaz, don't worry about me. Worry about yourself first." I said laughing. "Plus," I added on, "we didn't so anything."

"Yeah bro. She has a bad dream and asked me to stay with her because she was scared. I mean if she was up for something more, then some shit would have gone down," Justin laughed as my face grew red.

"Aw look at Tiffany blush." Ryan pointed out making me shove my face into my pillow.

"Just get out!" I yelled at them while they left.

"Feisty." Justin said with a cheeky smile.

"That's it I'm up." I said sitting up.

"No, five more minutes." Justin wined like a five year old grabbing my waist and pulling me back down.

"Justin, it's 11 o'clock and you have work. Get up!" I demanded.

"Make me," Justin said smiling.

"You asked for it," I said pushing him off the bed.

"Not cool," He scolded at me as I ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and threw on my jean shorts and purple v-neck. I brushed my hair, then letting it dry on its own, after I brushed my teeth. I walked out to find Justin asleep on the floor. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

"Justin, get up!" I said in between hits.

"I like this view," he replied smirking. I just realized I was leaning over him. What a perv oh my God. I hit him even harder now. "Ok, ok I'm up. You win," he said walking towards the bathroom.

"Thank you." I said skipping out into the living room. I grabbed an apple and played on my phone, waiting for the boys to get ready. After about 20 minutes the boys came out. Justin had his hair gelled to perfection. I got to admit he looked good. Okay now I'm concerned. We all got into the car and headed to Justin's rehearsal space.

"Tiffany!" I heard my name being called by a familiar voice.

"Alfredo!" I screamed running towards him. He embraced me into a tight hug and slightly picked me up and spun me around. I've always liked Alfredo. Me and him would always play pranks on Justin during the few concerts I was dragged to.

"I've missed you!" I told him.

"I've missed you too! No one helps me prank Justin as good as you." He said making me smile.

"Aye, she's mine." I heard Justin say who was walking closer to us.

"No I'm not." I said truthfully.

"Yet." Justin confidently said while throwing me a wink.

"In you dreams Bieber." I replied rolling my eyes at the thought of it.

Before Justin could use one of his "amazing" comebacks, Scooter interrupted him.

"Justin, leave Tiffany alone for once," Scooter defended me, "and get yourself in there to rehearse."

......

After staying at rehearsals about all day Justin finally got out. We had an hour to kill before Justin had to go to the concert space to start meet and greats. We got back to our room and got dressed for the concert. I wasn't sure what to wear so I settled for high- waisted jean shorts, a crop top, and a pair of black combat boots. When we were all ready we drove to the space and Justin left to change leaving me with the other two idiots.

"FOOD!" Chaz shouted running towards the snack table.

"Chaz, you just ate like an hour ago." I said responding to his actions.

"Yeah, that's like 60 minutes ago, how do you expect me to survive?" Chaz said defensively causing me to slap my forehead. This is going to be a long night.

...............................................................

Chapter end notes:

It's going to get better we promise!!! Keep reading love yas!