Chapter forty nine

Justin or Chaz must've carried me back to the room cause I could've sworn that I fell asleep outside last night. I sighed as the memory of the fight came back into my head.

I'm just so mad at him I don't even want to see him cause I know I'll blow up. I rolled out of bed and checked my phone and read the time-1:23 PM.

I have to stop sleeping in so late.

I opened the bedroom door and peeked out to make sure nobody was there. Last thing I wanna do is bang into Justin and have an awkward moment or just start fighting again.

When I saw the coast was clear I went into the kitchen to find Ariana already there. She immediately got up and ran to me while she embraced me in a bone crushing hug. I didn't even realize I was crying but I couldn't help myself.

"I heard you two yelling last night."

"It was terrible, and then he used this tone that I-I. I didn't even recognize him. It was like he was a different person," I managed to tell her through my sobs.

"Don't worry, he's just stressed. Remember he has a lot on his plate right now."

"But I predicted it and I was right. Our relationship is falling apart but I don't want it to. I love him."

"Don't worry. Please stop crying. I hate seeing you like this."

"But I can't help it," I said while breaking down again.

"Come on tiff. Um let me make you something. What are you hungry for?"

"Happiness," I mumbled under my breath but I'm pretty sure she heard me.

"That's not food." she said sighing.

"I know," I replied sighing.

"So what do you want?" She repeated.

"I'm not in the mood to eat," I told her.

"Dude you're related to Chaz, how did you just pass up a food offer?" she joked making me smile.

"I just want to think a little. When I'm hungry I'll tell you, I promise," I said making her smile as well.

"Fine but I have to make something for Chaz anyway," she said grabbing ingredients from the cabinet.

"Yeah, try not burning the house down like last time," I joked thinking of Chaz the last time he attempted making popcorn..

"I'm going for a walk."

I got up and headed towards the door.

"Ok, don't be long cause later we're having a girls' night out ," she called to me.

"I won't miss it," I called back laughing.

I grabbed my jacket and went outside. Justin's house is in a gated community so I doubt anything will happen to me.

I started walking while I thought of everything that's happened. All the fights,the makeups, the dates, thoses moments of just him and I.

I walked around to clear my head, but in reality my mind was doing everything but that. Thoughts swirled around through my head confusing me.

He's been through a lot and this whole baby thing is just getting to him. Maybe I was too hard on him. But he really did scare me how he was yelling and all. I don't know. When he comes home later I'm going to talk it out with him. No yelling just talking. Wait, where is he anyway?

I didn't see him this morning. Besides me trying to avoid him, I expected to run into him at some moment. But I didn't.

All these thoughts ran through my head and something else just hit me. Justin loved Selena. Justin was literally in love with Selena, it wasn't just a teenage fling. It's hard to just stop loving someone. The baby might bring Justin to realize why he loved her in the first place. And then I'm completely out of the picture. I was about to start crying again when