Chapter fourteen

Tiffany P.O.V

Touring the states is amazing. We've already toured about the whole west side and today we are heading to Florida for two days. Justin has been amazing. Everywhere we go we always planned these little cute dates before we left.

"When we get there were heading to the beach," Ryan said sitting down on the couch with me.

"The girls in Florida are always hot," Chaz said going to sit on the couch but if course failing and falling down on the floor.

"Just by your actions, girls are going to run as fast as they can away from you," I told him laughing.

"Yeah, and I have all I need right here," Justin said sitting down next to me while placing an arm around my shoulders. He gave me a soft kiss as we were interrupted by an idiotic voice.

"Hey, make out on your own time. This is still really weird seeing my sister and best friend date," Chaz said standing up.

"Just cause of that I'm going to make sure we kiss right in front of you so you could have full view," Justin said smirking.

"Ugh, I'm hungry," Chaz said storming to the kitchen.

"You're always hungry," I shouted to him.

"I'm a growing boy," Chaz said defensively.

"You're 19, I doubt your growing any more," I responded as he started devouring this cereal box.

"Dude clam down you're going to choke ," Ryan warned him.

"I don't choke on food, food is my best friend," Chaz said as he continued stuffing his face.

"Chaz you don't understand how sad that sounds," I told him.

"Always criticizing," Chaz said with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Yay we're here so we don't have to listen to Chaz whining anymore about his food problem," Ryan said looking out the window as Chaz muffled something under his breath.

"Scooter just texted me that tonight I have a concert but tomorrow we are free to do anything," Justin explained.

"So that means we're stuck here for a few hours?"Ryan asked.

"Yup," Justin said," wait do you guys remember that game we used to play?" All the boys faces lit up as they rushed towards the fridge.

"I'm scared," I said as they pulled grapes out of the fridge.

"You should be young chipmunk," Chaz told me.

"Never say that again please," I laughed shaking my head.

"One time when we were younger we were extremely bored so we decided to create a game. We were also hungry and for some reason there were only grapes in the fridge. So we made up a game where a person sticks their head out the window while another person goes outside of the bus. They stand a little far away from the bus and the person that is sticking their heads out have to try to catch the grapes in their mouths. It's sounds boring but it's really fun, especially with these idiots," Justin explained.

"Ok show me," I said motioning them to start. Ryan stood near the window while Justin went outside. Justin tossed a grape towards Ryan who perfectly caught it in his mouth.

"My turn bitches. Watch the pro," Chaz said pulling Ryan away as he stuck his head out the window. He stuck his head out a little too far as he fell out the window. We all burst out laughing as we held our stomachs.

"I hate my life," Chaz said as he groaned in pain.

"You my friend are an idiot," Justin told him.

"We have already established that," I responded as I caught my breath.

"Well why don't you be useful and help me up," Chaz said rolling on the floor. We all got up from where we were and walked away leaving Chaz alone.

"Wow what great friends I have," Chaz scoffed walking into the bus.

"It's not are fault you fell out of the bus," Ryan teased.

"Scooter just texted me. We need to go to the venue and get ready," Justin said closing his phone.

"Ugh," we all groaned. I don't get how he does this. Going from one place to another, performing basically every night. It's crazy. We were driven to the venue and walked into the building. When we got there Justin was pulled to go get ready. When he was finished we headed to the M&G area where there were so many screaming girls. Girl after girl came in crying and telling Justin how much they love him. It's so cute. You can see how much he loves his fans and how great of a relationship he has with them. Some girls give me death glares when they pass by me while others just ignored me being too caught up in the moment. As I was thinking I as interrupted by a hug. I hugged the girl back and as I let go I saw she was crying with the biggest smile on her face.

"Treat him well please. I hate to see him heartbroken or sad. It kills me inside," She pleaded hugging me again.

"I would never," I responded to her.

"Promise?" She said before she walked away.

"Yeah, I promise," I told her as she headed towards the concert area.

...............................................................

Chapter end notes:

Sorry we haven't updated in a while. We've became really busy and we will probably update either everyday or every other day. Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading, it means a lot to us!!