Dick Grayson

You were about to commit a murder

Or at least you were close to it.

Honestly you and your best friend had always been a little, ok really perverted but today she was just really getting on your nerves with the stupid jokes. All day it had been constant joke after joke.

You were both standing by your lockers at Gotham Academy waiting on the bell to ring.

"Ok listen to this one! What's worse than waking up at a party and finding a penis drawn on your face?"

You groaned and glared at your friend, "I don't know, what?"

"Finding out it was traced on."

She broke out into hysterics and you couldn't help but smile slightly. It was stupid, stupid but still funny. Taking a deep breath your friend wiped tears from there eyes and glanced behind you.

"Ooh don't look know but attractive new kid."

You turned and sure enough there was a boy who looked your age with dark black hair, wearing the school uniform yet pulling it off quite nicely if you could say so yourself. But that's not what caught your eye. What caught your attention the most was his bright blue eyes.

Before you or your friend could say another comment he was already standing in front of you

"Hi, my names Dick."

Your friend snorted and you elbowed her as a blush slowly rose on your face. Those words were on your right shoulder blade, currently hidden by your uniform sleeve. Your friend hit you in the side hissing out a "Say something!".

Collecting some courage the only thing you could think to respond with was, "If this is another joke about penises I swear to God..."

To your surprise he bursted into laughter along with your friend who was practically laying on the floor dying at this point. Your face was probably a picture perfect tomato. The poor boy had those words on him some were.

The boy who was supposedly named Dick smiled at you and held up his arm. On the inside of his bicep in your funky writing were the words.

"I hope this is your writing or else this just got really awkward.."