Deadpool - Wade Wilson

*For this imagine when you touch your soulmate a tattoo appears on your body*

You weren't the most outgoing person in the world. Sure you still went to parties and went out with friends, but you weren't the type do anything on the more wild side. Today was finally a day off for you and you were relaxing in you apartment.

You had managed to snag a deal on a beautiful apartment near the edge of your city. The ceiling was covered halfway in windows for a clear view of the sky and one of your entire walls was windows allowing you the view of the skyline and a few of the near by buildings.

 The ceiling was covered halfway in windows for a clear view of the sky and one of your entire walls was windows allowing you the view of the skyline and a few of the near by buildings

Grabbing your favorite warm drink from the kitchen and your favorite book you curled up on your sofa. You admired the view out of your apartment and smiled before cracking open your book.

You had managed to make it halfway through your book without a single disturbance when you heard screaming from outside. You managed to look up just in time to see what resembled a man dressed entirely in red and black crash right through your window.

 You managed to look up just in time to see what resembled a man dressed entirely in red and black crash right through your window

Screaming your book dropped your book from your hands and somehow managed to jump behind your couch in time to avoid the glass. You heard the man grunt and the sounds of glass hitting the floor as he brushed his suit off.

You continued to hide behind your couch until you heard footsteps coming towards you. Fearing the intruder who could possibly kill you, you cowered into a tighter ball as someone cleared there throat.

"Well hello beautiful! Sorry about your window. I really wasn't thinking about the landing zone when I was trying to ki.. She doesn't want to hear that! I didn't see your window while I was walking around? No, I couldn't have walked on the side of the building that's Parkers thing. "

He continued to mumble to himself before noticing your shaking form.

"Well, hey I didn't mean to freak you out beautiful. Names Pool, Deadpool but my friends call me Wade Wilson."

Taking a deep breath and gathering what little courage you still had you finally glanced up and came face to face with your intruder, well face to mask.