Mama Wilde

Author's Note: This song I chose is great, you should listen to it and think of your mother. In retrospect, I should have made this Fanfic during Mother's Day.

Judy's P.O.V.

I'm so excited to meet Nick's Mom, I mean, I'm nervous as well but my excitement was over masked by excitement. Nick and had borrowed a police cruiser and left early in the morning. I was grinning from ear to ear. Nick smirked back at me as he drove. As we got closer to Banyon Rd. We stopped near a quaint old home. It was nice, about medium sized and had an emerald green color. It looked really welcoming. I stared in awe as Nick had already shut the door behind him and headed towards my door. I blinked, snapping myself out of my daze as Nick opened the door for me and bowed a little.
"M'lady."
He said in a calm fancy tone, as he held his paw to me.
"Why thank you good sir."
I played along and took his paw and we walked up the porch steps. Nick rapped on the door gently and we waited. Both are paws tightened each other's grip. Obviously we were both nervous. I looked at him curiously. My ears perked when I heard the door click open, out came a fox around the age of her forties, dressed in a lavender long sleeved button shirt, and a skirt that went to her feet. I can tell already, Mrs. Wilde was the kindhearted type. The elderly fox quickly grasped Nick without saying hello and embraced him in a tight, motherly hug. Nick hugged back and I saw something I won't forget, Nick was crying.
"Oh my little Nicholas! I've missed you!"
She choked on her tears of joy.
"I've missed you too Mom."
He replied shakily. He composed himself and let go of his Mom.
"Mom, I'd love for you to meet my girlfriend, Judy Hopps."
He said proudly. I blushed, a bit nervous.
"Hello Mrs. Wilde."
I said shyly. She swooped me up and hugged me tight.
"There's no need for formalities, child! Just call me Mom. Thank you so much for being there for my little boy!"
She yelled.
"Maaaaaaaawwwm, I'm not a little kit anymore."
Nick groaned, embarrassed and blushing hard. Mrs. I mean, Mom, put me down gentle.
"You may be grown up but you'll always be my little boy."
She said sternly with love. She ushered us into her home and we walked in, holding paws, and smiling.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter guys!