~Chapter 2

Que's POV:

I woke up from a nice ass nap and checked my phone. I had a few missed calls, messages, and notifications from social media. I stretched and went to look out the window. I saw Ky's lights flick on. I saw that it was six o'clock in the evening. I climbed out on my roof and sat down.

"Pssssst."

Kyri walked over to her window and opened it.

"What?" Slight attitude

"What's wrong with you?

"I'm sorry Que and I'm okay."

"No you not QueQue knows everything about you girl. Like I know that right now something is bothering you." I said standing up.

I stood up and jumped to her roof. Yeah I got height. I do track and basketball so its easy. I sat down and pulled her to me.

"Okay so what's happening in the Clifton house hold."

"My mama think I don't know her and my pops having problems. She keeps saying early work and late projects but I know he's been staying at my aunt Kelly's. It gets me because they keep trying to protect me I mean I'm 17 not 10. I know they having problems. I see it everyday because they so distant from one another. Then Josh said he's not visiting if they continue to argue every time he comes home from college. On top of that my relationship with Cario is going down the drain.

"Bestfriend he's no good for you anyways."

"Well I don't know nobody else that is."

"There's plenty you just have to look in front of you and realize that."

"I know." Chuckling a little, "He uh he asked me something I never thought he would ask me. He asked me would I let him be my first. Thing is he so pressuring Que. I tell him no and its like he don't get I'm not ready for that. Well not with him anyways but he don't know that part."

I been wanting to explore her body ever since I knew what sex was. Sex with her would be amazing. I've had sex with a few females but it never was with her so it never counted to me. I take risk so I'm taking a shot.

"Aye let's go to my house. We have more privacy there. My parents won't be home for another three hours."

"Okay."

I jumped to my roof and grabbed her hand. She jumped over and we climbed in my room. I closed the window and looked at her.

"Okay look Ky I uh was thinking. You said you not ready to go there with him but how about yo bestfriend?"

Gasping a little, "Que I uh I...sure."

"I knew you was gon' say n...wait you said yes."