~Chapter 3

Kyri's POV:

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and hopped in the shower. Que has practice today and I usually watch him practice. I got out the shower and found something to put on.

I got dressed and took a picture and posted it on Ig with the caption, 'Damn I look good😜😍💦!'

I got dressed and took a picture and posted it on Ig with the caption, 'Damn I look good😜😍💦!'. I locked my phone and heard Que.

"Aye Ky!"

I walked over and lifted my window.

"Yes bestfriend?"

"You ready? Gotta head to practice."

"Yeah meet me outside."

"Okay hurry. Oh and grab me a biscuit cause I know yo moms cooked."

"Hehehehe okay fat ass."

I closed my window and ran downstairs. I grabbed him two biscuits and an orange juice. I grabbed me a doughnut and an apple juice. I walked outside and walked to his car. I got in and waited til he came outside. He got in and I hugged him.

"Doughnuts for breakfast Ky?"

"Ummhmm."

"Bruh we gotta start back running. You gone be a fat ass before we graduate."

"Que I'm not gone get fat."

"Okay you not Ky."

I chuckled and stuck the doughnut in his face. He bit it and I finished it off. He pulled up to the school and we got out.

"Aye that's a nice ass fit Ky. Still see your curves and the shit ain't even tight on you."

"Really? Cario don't like this shirt."

"Fuck what he don't like."

"As long as me bestfriend likes it that's all that matters."

I smiled and hugged him from the side. We started walking towards the gym.

"So when Josh going back to school?"

"He was lacking to leave. We talked for a minute or two. He said he wishes he could take me with him."

"No then who would I have to talk to."

"Boy you know I would never leave you bestie."

He handed me his stuff and walked on the floor once we entered the gym.

"Broadnax nice of you to join us."

"Sir for being late coach. Wasn't feeling good this morning."

"You and Ky need to stop having sex maybe you wouldn't be late."

I chuckled and dropped my jaw. Yeah they coach pretty cool. He fine as hell if you ask me. He's a younger coach. He's in his early twenties.

 He's in his early twenties