~Chapter 6

Kyri's POV:

*Three Hours Later*

I woke up and felt for Que. He was gone and I automatically felt lonely. I sat up and looked at his window. He was sleep of course. I grabbed my phone and opened my window. I climbed out and jumped from my roof to his. I knocked on his window and slightly looked down. I slowly started to look up. When I looked up he was standing at the window looking sleepy as hell. He opened the window and I climbed in.

With sleep in his voice, "Ky what you doing?"

"You left me Que. I wanted you to stay with me."

"I couldn't Ky. You know your mama wasn't going for that."

"Okay well can I stay here with you then?"

"Yeah come on."

He laid down and I climbed on top of him. I looked at him and he opened his eyes.

"What?"

"I'm not sleepy anymore."

"Oh hell no. Ky go to sleep."

"But Que I...."

"Hell nah I'm about to make that ass go back home already."

"Ugh okay I'm going to sleep."

I climbed next to him and went to sleep.

POV Over

Que's POV:

I woke up to Ky and a tight ass grip on me. I tried to get out of her grip and she tightened it.

"Damn her lil ass strong." I said to myself.

I shook her and she woke up.

"Huh?"

"Let me up."

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere. I got practice in a few hours. You going or you staying home?"

"I might stay home today. Just come over when you get done."

"Okay."

She climbed out my window and jumped on her roof. She went in her window and closed it. She stripped down and put a towel on. She walked in her bathroom and I decided to get an early shower. I got in and shower off. I got done and got dressed for practice. My phone run and it was Ky.

"Bestfriend?"

"Wassup."

"Can you bring some food when you get from practice?"

"I got you."

"Okay."

She hung up and I walked out my room. I walked downstairs and my mama was sitting there.

"Hey baby."

"Hey mama."

"Where you off to?"

"Got practice today."

"Okay well I'm off tonight so it'll be me and you."

"Alright."

I hugged her and walked out. I got in the car and drove off. I made it to practice and grabbed a Gatorade out the trunk. I keep me a case in the car. I grabbed my bag and walked to the gym. They was stretching so I got a spot and joined in.
POV Over

Kyri's POV:

*Four Hours Later*

My phone rung and it was Danielle. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. She called back and I answered it.