~Chapter 9

Kyri's POV:

*One Year Later*

Me and Que was in my car and we just left from getting some food. We was arguing so I wasn't even hungry no more. Slick just wanted to go back to my house and lay down. By the way we both have our own houses now. Also we have a son named Kason Jamir Broadnax.

"Okay Que the fuck is your point damn! You sitting up here getting mad cause you looking at another bitch and I caught yo ass!"

"Bruh shut the fuck up man damn! All that damn yelling and shit is uncaused for! Like the fuck is you trynna prove man!? Yeah you caught me! So FUCKING what bruh!"

"So fucking what?! SO FUCKING WHAT!? You saying so fucking what like I'm not supposed to be fucking mad with yo stupid ass!"

"Man just take me home bruh!"

"Bet bitch!" I said out of frustration, "Get caught up and now yo ass wanna go home and shit!"

"Nah man cause you doing all that shit and then expect people to stay around! Fuck that!"

"Its whatever dawg its whatever!"

"Bruh shut yo stupid ass up man!"

Looking at him, "You must wanna fight or something!? Like you must trynna square the fuck up!?"

"Mannnn just take me home. I don't even wanna be around you bruh."

He sighed and sat back. I rolled my eyes and punched the steering wheel. We go through this shit bout twice a week at the most.

"Ughhhhh!"

I sighed and slightly bit my bottom lip. I stopped at the light and started bouncing my leg. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. I pulled off and drove to his house. He got out and walked to my side.

"Where my son at?"

"Don't worry about it. Bye." I said with much attitude.

I sped off and drove to my mama house. I saw a car there and got out. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Mama!"

"Yeah baby. In the kitchen."

I walked in and saw my brother.