{1} Ahhhh

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and a few characters the rest belong to Marvel or Rick Riordan

Warning: there will be lots of fandoms mixed into this book. Don't worry if you haven't read or watched them it will still make sense to you😊
-----------
(Imagine the prophecy never had the line 'an oath to keep with the final breath' and Leo never went to get Calypso)

Time zone after Age of Ultron

**Leo**
The Giant war had just ended and Camp Jupiter was at peace with Camp Half-Blood.  I was going to school in the mortal world however I had no mortal link except for my mom.
NO LEO DON'T THINK OF HER! Stay happy, keep the emotions down!

Chiron said I could come to camp any time I want and that my school would be close to camp.

••••••••••••time skip 3 weeks into school year••••••••••••••

The sound of footsteps echo through the dorm (which only I could hear because of my amazingly demigodness) they were approaching my shared room. There were two people I listened some more. One was heavy the other was nimble and light. Scrap the two person thing there were three one was on the roof. They stopped and there was some muffled talking, and a arrow being slotted in a bow ( I know because of Frank). That's all I needed I leapt out of bed, grabbed my tool belt from underneath and sprinted out the door surprising the attackers. I ran down the long corridor using my finger as a torch. The first attacker came at me, a woman I think. I couldn't see what she was wearing but it was tight. She came for a direct attack trying to swipe at my feet. Jumping in the air I kicked her chest knocking her down. The other one came for me before the first one got up. I think this one is a man. He figured I had good skills so he jumped into the air doing a 360 spin kick. I ducked but he managed to clip the top of my head, sending me to the ground. I got up them them running down the corridor. She was slim with shoulder length hair, he was tall and muscular with short hair. They were getting away I couldn't let that happen , chasing after them I put my tool belt on my waist. I need something to throw. Pick ax? No. Hammer? Ooh that would be funny, but, no. Old taco? Hahaha, sadly, no. Spanner? Perfect!

I grabbed 2 and threw it at the two people. It hit her on the head and him on the neck. He turned around, whilst stumbling she continued.

He could be a child of Ares tall and buff. And he had a shield ( what kind of demigod goes on a stealth mission with a shield? ) which he flung at me. Rolling on the ground I dodged it and attacked him. The shield landed in the wall lodging itself in deep. Who could be that strong? Before I cold think of an answer the guy came at him. Trying to throw a punch at me I side stepped and he continued forward. This gave the man an idea. He lunged for his shield just as I threw a fireball. Sadly not soon enough he used his shield to deflect the blast. In that short moment the light shone on his shield all I was able to see was a thick blue stripe. Who was this guy?

As I was busy thinking he hurtled the shield at me, leaving me winded on the floor. Recovering quickly I heard talking in my room. Making sure my finger was not on fire I crept into my room. The third person was there, holding a bow? And so was Felix, they were talking to him.

"...have done" said archer dude.

"Don't try to deny it!" Added the female one.

"You have 2 choices: come with us peacefully, or we use force." Threatened the one with a shield.

"Or the third choice you end up like all my other sc-" Felix noticed me "-friends" with that word all hel broke loose. Arrows were shot, bullets fired ( from where I don't know ), random things broke and people screamed. Trying to protect my friend from his attackers I grabbed my trusty hammer, and threw it at the frisbee flying strait for Felix's head. Man number 1 cursed the name 'Thor' for throwing his hammer at his shield again or something looking up at the heavens. I'm a little rusty on my gods but I'm pretty sure there are no gods called Thor Greek or Roman. She spotted me second and shot some electricity, which I dogged but they just kept coming so I had to throw a fireball at it. The force of the ball was so strong it, with the electricity when the hurtling towards the woman. Electrocuted and burnt she lay on the floor. Now the others had noticed me. I dived towards her and grabbed one of the guns at her waist ( so that's where the bullets were from! ).

"Barton! The elf has Widows gun!" Shouts the tall one.

"I'll return it before she wakes up!" Replied Barton. He made his was towards me, I pointed the gun at him so he froze and smirked. Does he know I can't use a gun? BONK! I'm hit panic, panic! NO I can't let the darkness take over. I can't le-