{6} Suprise

*Natasha*
I was on my way to see Director Fury when Clint came and started walking beside me

"Ugh, you are so lucky that you don't have to work with the new recruits." He wined.

"You say that all the time, what is so special about this group?" I replied.

"Well this guy, he's the youngest maybe fifteen I'll look him up later-"

"What is his name?" I asked impatiently.

"Valdez, Leo Valdez." Clint said eager to continue his story. Stiffening slightly I said.

"Sorry Clint but I need to go Fury called." Then rushed off. Furiously I stormed into Fury's office.

"Yes," he said in a monotone voice.

"Who is this Leo Valdez boy?" I demanded.

"I was expecting you to come soon." He replied calmly slipping a file across his desk. I snatched it quickly.

"How long has he been here and when were you panning on telling me?" I asked not as angry.

"He has been here for two days, and I was going to tell you when you asked." Fury said busying himself with the files on his desk.

Continuing to read I whispered
"His mother died eleven years ago and you didn't even bother to tell me?
"I understand HYDRA not telling me but you?" I proclaimed then turned on my heel, going to the sanctuary of my room to grieve.

Ж ф ю ф Ж

Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey Nat, we're having a meeting in my tower at 1 pm today usual place. See you there."

Sighing I put down the phone after he hung up and checked the time, 11:45, where did the time go?

Putting on a plain black shirt jeans and converse I headed out.
By 12:45 I was already waiting for the others In Stark Tower. First was Wanda, then Cap, Clint, Sam, Vision (through the wall), Bruce, Rhodes and finally Tony Stark, late.

The meeting was about a mission Fury told us to do, which I declined saying that I had important business to attend. I also asked if I could stay in the tower for a few days because it eould be easier to work from. As well as to formulate my plan without fury knowing (but I didn't tell them that).

Ж ф ю ф Ж

Discretely I pushed the syringe into the S.H.I.E.L.D agents neck and dragged his limp body int a small room nearby. I took he's key card and left the room merging in with the people around me.

Ж ф ю ф Ж

Once all the recruits were asleep I crawled silently, with expert skill, through the air vents scrambling the cameras and heat sensors. I opened the grate and slipped into the room without waking anyone. I got out another he syringe with a combination that would knock out a grown man for six hours. Plunging it into his beck I set the out side cameras to delay for 10 minutes, and put him in a harness. After I climbed out of the window got out of the S.H.I.E.L.D base I loaded is body into the back of the car and drove to Stark Tower. Nobody looked at me weirdly for carrying an unconscious body across the lobby at midnight the just let me pass as if this was an everyday occurrence.

Ж ф ю ф Ж

Entering the men's section I bought him some new clothes and shoes. Choosing the tool belt that drew the least attention I paid for it planning on replacing his old one. Loading the car with all the things we would need for a long road trip I when the back to Stark Tower to get his unconscious body.

Checking how long it has been since I drugged him, 3 hours, I entered the room to find it empty?